rob275

The Official GT86BQ & Dyno day- Surrey

Straight alignment check and adjust is normally £120-00 inc vat , willing to drop this to £60-00 inc vat for a Stock car on this day;

We should be able to set up 3 cars and run cars through for alignment checks easily;

Dyno is free as well for dyno runs , need a list thou.

thanks

Special Keith: I'd love to see you before I depart for the Emerald Isle. The 9th sounds like a good day. Let's make it happen :-)

Can Faith make it too?

Sorry for the thread-jacking... Happy to start a new thread if you like. I'm sure there'll be interest in another meet, even if the people going don't know me.

Would like to be at Mark's for alignment check on the day (steering wheel not quite straight).  Mark will adjust it, but this would be a good time while in the area.

I have added your name to the list. :)

Mark said this was a freebie..?

Oooh... dyno?  wheel align?  new Superpro bushes all round?  10" Rays ? ADO8R's? GT4 transmission implant?

Whilst I barbee..? AWESOME!!

(.. rubs hands in anticipation..)

:)

Spec K

Can I have a go on the dyno? Would love to know what it's actually producing at stock, might encourage me to start some propper mods, plus I've never dealt with Abby, but am keen too.

Will also gobble up food too, happy to help burn it as well if needed.

James

Can I have a go on the dyno? Would love to know what it's actually producing at stock, might encourage me to start some propper mods, plus I've never dealt with Abby, but am keen too.

Will also gobble up food too, happy to help burn it as well if needed.

James

Added you to the list bud.

Rob- is camping at yours a possibility the Sat night so i can have a drink or two or three?

Yes, grass is slightly slanted but i've camped on it before :P unless you oil yourself before sleep one shouldn't fall out of a tent.

Scratch that - just booked at Premier Inn Croydon (Purley A23)

The Colonnades Leisure Park

619 Purley Way CR0 4RQ

T: T: 0871 527 8282*

F: F: 0871 527 8283

let's make that the party hotel! :)

Ho yus!

Definitely in the diary - I'm in hospital on the Friday for a minor op but it's no big deal so if Nursey lets me out I'll be there... Rob, do you need the marquee?

Spec K

hmmm, good question. I don't think so, It would be a massive pain for you to lug it here anyway.

By the way... I'm in the process of actually buying another one so we can join two together for future shows etc. I need one for my detailing malarky, few more cars and I can afford :)

Keith, did we get the Protex 1 or Protex 2?

I've aquired some grub on my way home this evening to cater for those on the list for dyno and/or alignment, if you aren't on the list for them I just haven't counted you as you ignored your pm's :) But feel free to bring your own foods aswell if you want. There is a morrisons opposite abbey pretty much.

I've aquired some grub on my way home this evening to cater for those on the list for dyno and/or alignment, if you aren't on the list for them I just haven't counted you as you ignored your pm's :) But feel free to bring your own foods aswell if you want. There is a morrisons opposite abbey pretty much.

Just don't ask how he got the money. Lol dude I don't remember a Morrison's Lol see you tomorrow!