rob275

The Official GT86BQ & Dyno day- Surrey

Hey Rob, I'm new here but if you wouldn't mind another mouth to feed, and if im off work i wouldn't mind the little drive to Surrey for some grub haha.

Sure, I have added you to the list. I will PM everyone nearer the time so I know how many mouths I am feeding. I think i'm going to need a few chefs for this one it's looking somewhat larger than last years!

Can you give me a PM when you're finalising numbers Rob? The drive isn't as long as I thought it would be so may pop down.

Added you to the list so I don't forget.

Sure, I have added you to the list. I will PM everyone nearer the time so I know how many mouths I am feeding. I think i'm going to need a few chefs for this one it's looking somewhat larger than last years!

I know my way around a BBQ and can usually manage to not burn everything! :)

Unfortunately, if this is still happening on the 30th of August, I won't be able to make it.

I've been offered (and accepted) a job in Dublin with Google, so will be leaving the UK in a month's time.

If anyone wants to meet up with me for a "goodbye" drink (perhaps at the Grasshopper?), please get in touch. Most of you have me on Facebook and other places :-)

If anyone fancies setting up an event on here for it, then Saturday 2nd August works well for me. The 9th is also possible. I'm leaving the UK on the 28th of August.

Sarah

Yay!

Sarah - I can make either Saturday.... would prefer 9th but am easy. 2nd is day after hospital op. so it will need extra red wine^w sustenance for me to recover my strength...

Spec k

that's a shame Sarah, I can make the grasshopper any time :)

An update, Mark will also be doing a Dyno Day & Wheel Alignment demonstration, due to time constraints not everyone can have their can Aligned. I propose one or two people can get Alignment done on the day to show how easy and quick it is. This would be on a first come first served basis and will still be chargeable. Everyone is welcome to have their Alignment checked on Abbeys Hunter alignment rig and can book themselves in to have it adjusted if need be.

I will PM all those that expressed interest thus far.