Mike@TD.co.uk

Open Day Spring 2017 @ Tuning Developments 16/04

5 hours ago, smudge said:

I'm easy. If we organise an event the night before then yeah I'd probably stay closer and rather have the longer drive in the morning 

Same.

Definitely intend to make the run up! Will be weather dependent for me though.... I'm currently training to become a hot air balloon pilot so if the weather is flyable I need the hours in the sky! 

15 hours ago, STEVO9000 said:

Definitely intend to make the run up! Will be weather dependent for me though.... I'm currently training to become a hot air balloon pilot so if the weather is flyable I need the hours in the sky! 

Full flight control loss on every flight? :wacko:

10 hours ago, Hoax said:

Full flight control loss on every flight? :wacko:

I don't quite get what you mean there? 

14 hours ago, Bfranklyn86 said:

Where will you be flying from?

We fly down in the Llandeilo/Carmarthenshire area of West Wales unless we're away at events :) 

9 hours ago, Bfranklyn86 said:

On the contrary, every flight is under complete control (of the wind).

Do you do fixed wing as a hobby or career?

I can control up and down, but left and right is all at the mercy of the wind! Check direction before you take off and plan your launch site accordingly :) 

Orite guys,

i am new to the forum, I would like to pop down on the 16th to have a bit of a ganda aswell if that is ok. However due to the nature of my work i may be away but hopefully not!!

So here is a bit of background info,  I am 27 based in the Holme Valley in Kirklees,  It is my 3rd car 1st being the sporty Suzuki Liana GLX, the Second a red Polo Gti and now a silver BRZ owned since october and put 6000 miles on the clock so a bit less than what i have done in the previous motors.

My main place of work is in the Birchwood area however i spend more time working away and in the Peak district (climbing, cycling, general outdoors stuff).

I have attached a picture of the car on the A640 the other week.

Hope to see you all on the 16th April at Woolston!!

Fuzz 

20170114_154354.jpg

53 minutes ago, Keethos said:

I believe so yes, don't tell me you can't make it now :( 

I'm still coming, but at great cost....(I have to drop the wife off in Essex on the way).

16 hours ago, Paul said:

I'm still coming, but at great cost....(I have to drop the wife off in Essex on the way).

Would you be going the day before or on the Sunday morning? Me and @Leevsfortyone are going up from Essex, not sure what his plans are yet but you could probably head up there with at least one of us.