Sign in to follow this  
will300

JAE 2013 - Photo's

Or have a GT86/BRZ Drivers Club stand....

We will be having a stand but it will be next to IMOC most likely and sharing the facilities. Think of it as a large stand split down the middle, one side will be IMOC, the other side will be us. Essentially we will have a stand, sorry if it wasn't clear.

Here are my pictures from the other thread, not good quality as done with my Blackberry3 Whites Lauren, Rob, Keethos, my Silver, Will's BRZ and Chris's GingerPosted ImageInside the marquee, projector plus xbox, laptop, amp and speakers, laser light show and Scalextric, plus plenty of tea making facilities and tables and chairs. On Saturday evening they had arranged for a hog roast and thankfully that was the best evening for the weather (it was so sunny I couldn't play Forza on the xbox in the marquee!)Posted ImageJays Red and Steve's BRZ joined laterPosted ImagePosted Imageand a friend of Laurens Red AE86Posted ImagePosted ImageIMOC won the award for best stand, thats it hanging from the porch on tie wraps, think all the Jaegermeister had been drunk from it by that stagePosted ImageThanks to those at IMOC for letting us share their standAlec

I've just noticed but I actually like the look of BRZ2's front with the bonnet slightly opened.....I kinda like the look of that black line just sweeping down and across the car.Posted Image