LFA

LFA's Blog

Ok it's been a while since I did anything to the car, largely because I wanted to keep it in a steady reliable state for my Ring trip , a few weeks back. Time to get modding again, and the good news is that the Bilstein B16 Coilovers are now in stock in the UK, so a set is on its way to me as we speak.Posted ImageMy car is carrying a few scars now, mostly rubber burns from track debris, but also some paint peeling around the lower front grill.Posted ImageNot sure if this is a quality issue or as a result of the whole lower front being knocked back during a roughish kerb strike at the Ring.I've always respected Subaru Motorsport's efforts at the Nurburgring 24h event, and thanks to Newera parts, I now have a genuine factory sticker, which is lovely, albeit stuck on by a complete ass (me) lol.Posted ImageAnd the state of play is;Litchfield Ecutek remapMilltek full systemRays CE28 in bronze18x7.5 47 Michelin Pilot Supersport 225 40 18Essex AP Racing Endurance Competition Brake KitSTI flexi tower bar, front splitter, springs, shortshiftDefi gaugesFire extinguisherICEPerrin Oil Cooler ( not yet fitted )

Tada san says that is boring...

That is just Toyota marketing speak for "Tada San, we have set the RRP already, and, no there is no room to move to add the cost of a turbo. We will leave that for the aftermarket tuners to do"

Man parts say turbo ' date=' but some little voice keeps saying supercharger. Decision very soon.[/quote']Please do me just one favour - test drive my car first before you make the final decision!Dave

Might have to take you up on that after Spec K cancelled on me' date=' lol[/quote']Cancelled on you! Grrr..... Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible... alas, some of the parts are not in the UK yet... Spec K