Sign in to follow this  
SimonG68

How much would you pay?

Hi All,

Taking this for a test drive tomorrow...

I'm aware that the mileage is high for the price wanted, but providing all is mechanically sound, how much would you be willing to pay?

GT86.jpg

I guess you can search Autotrader as well as the rest of us ;-). Seem to be plenty of sub-40k '62 platers around the £13.5k mark, but I guess condition varies. But even that would leave a little haggle room I would think.

Good luck with your hunt!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheers, have cancelled the Viewing/test drive as called them and mentioned that the vehicle was in my opinion too expensive...

Just waiting for the dealer to call back...... :)

It doesn't help of course that it seems to not be a private sale, they are generally more anyway. You can't compare a trade sale to private sales as trade sales only compare to other trade sales. Seeing GT86's for these price makes me wonder why I didn't just buy a 2nd one :D 

On 14 March 2017 at 2:58 PM, Nicebiscuit said:

I reckon a few dealers might be hoping for a Top Gear related bounce in values... emoji41.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was there a feature in the new series?

16 minutes ago, Willtl said:

Was there a feature in the new series?

It's used as the reasonably priced car now, which the celebrities drive round the track.

The GT86's are a little cheaper in the UK as there is more units sold and thus more choice.

Personally I'd go for another colour, not a ginge fan. Spec wise its personal preference, but manual box was a must for me, even if the clutch feels a bit pants.