KevinA

Prep begins

Red and there will be a bit of colour......you know me :D

I got plenty to do over the cold months, and it's only fair to let Debs keep her ginger after I calm it down again.

Suspension will be spec'd and valved by people that know more than me  ( not difficult you mutter ;) ) NA power will be similar to the ginger until the FI plans come to fruition.

I do want to compete in TSS next year but also some other stuff too, depends on money and time.

15 minutes ago, KevinA said:

Suspension will be spec'd and valved by people that know more than me  ( not difficult you mutter ;) ) NA power will be similar to the ginger until the FI plans come to fruition.

I do want to compete in TSS next year but also some other stuff too, depends on money and time.

It's not meister r is it? 

I currently run Meister Zeta R and very happy with them, as I have a chance to move on to higher spec I am taking advice from people in the suspension world that I know.

2 minutes ago, KevinA said:

I currently run Meister Zeta R and very happy with them, as I have a chance to move on to higher spec I am taking advice from people in the suspension world that I know.

I had the GT1's - the zeta r's were better. Just a heads up in case they were the route you were thinking 👍

you wanted the fastest colour so went with red, good choice ;) 

2 hours ago, rob275 said:

I dont know whats going on anymore!

neither do I, probably even more unexpected things likely to happen lol

2 hours ago, MikeB said:

Kev, green and red don't go, what are going to do now!!!

Not sure green and ginger ever went, so new colour scheme for me too - but a bit more subtle!

8 hours ago, rob275 said:

I dont know whats going on anymore!

Well it didn't take long to return mine to stock I hope Kevin is happy with the car although I did turn down his horse in part exchange🐎🐎🐎🐎