Leevsfortyone

Japanese Car & Bike Show 12th June Essex

After speaking to a few members Sunday I will post some info on this event early May . I have 5 weeks notice before event to let organisers Ā knowĀ  Ā  Ā  Ā what we are doing also so anyone that may be interested let me know as I may be able to get all cars in on 1 pass saving others having to apply. Thanks Nick

After speaking to a few members Sunday I will post some info on this event early May . I have 5 weeks notice before event to let organisers Ā knowĀ  Ā  Ā  Ā what we are doing also so anyone that may be interested let me know as I may be able to get all cars in on 1 pass saving others having to apply. Thanks Nick

Good work Nik im in

Ok so here we go. A bit of additional info. The event itself is 10.00 to 16.00 and we are expected to stay static on site if someone has to leave early you would have to,speak to a marshall. Set up is between 0730 to 0930 so I suggest we meet at Boreham services just off the A12 near Chelmsford. We would need to leave here at 0900 so not too early. No entrance fee but a small donation to charity if you wish . Any questions fire away. Don't know how to make a list but if anyone who is defo up for this can just re confirm. Can't see us getting 20 cars but there are some from Japfest who may come. Thanks for your time Nick

Ok so here we go. A bit of additional info. The event itself is 10.00 to 16.00 and we are expected to stay static on site if someone has to leave early you would have to,speak to a marshall. Set up is between 0730 to 0930 so I suggest we meet at Boreham services just off the A12 near Chelmsford. We would need to leave here at 0900 so not too early. No entrance fee but a small donation to charity if you wish . Any questions fire away. Don't know how to make a list but if anyone who is defo up for this can just re confirm. Can't see us getting 20 cars but there are some from Japfest who may come. Thanks for your time Nick

I'm still up for it if people want to do it

6 hours ago, nikndel said:

Thanks for doing this Dan if I had done it we would have ended up at DEFCON 1šŸ’£

whats happening with this eventĀ 

On 4 May 2016 at 5:18 PM, nikndel said:

Ā 

2 minutes ago, GREMLIN said:

whats happening with this eventĀ 

This is the plan Simon

1 minute ago, nikndel said:

Ā 

This is the plan Simon

kool yoda will be attending this but if set up is till 930 surely we should leave 830 at least Ā have you postcode of services thanksĀ