Leevsfortyone

Japanese Car & Bike Show 12th June Essex

On 04/06/2016 at 4:41 PM, mike-p said:

Guys there's a clash with TSS, so I'll have to miss this one

Didn't think you were doing any more TSS, I'm not doing Woodbridge but be good to see you at another round.

18 hours ago, KevinA said:

Didn't think you were doing any more TSS, I'm not doing Woodbridge but be good to see you at another round.

Kev, I'm not competing on Sunday but I might compete at Snetterton in October in the Rrrrrrrr! 

1 minute ago, Rossie said:

Sorry....not going to be able to make this as finishing nights at 0700hrs that morning :( Hope you all have a great day

But that's perfect ;) I'll bring you a deckchair to sleep in :lol:

29 minutes ago, SteveB01 said:

All who are going, is there a plan to meet up time, place, etc etc? Do we have a dedicated club spot there?

Looking forward to it.Cheers,

Steve

Hi Steve the plan is to meet at Boreham Services on the A12 leaving there at 0900 I have asked for 20 spaces although there won't be this many turn up I will post a final bump tomorrow 

So last bump for this meet Boreham Services on A12 leave at 0900 don't worry if you are running late I will lnform them on gate even if we all arrive on time in case anyone fancies popping in hopefully see a few of you Sunday

So last bump for this meet Boreham Services on A12 leave at 0900 don't worry if you are running late I will lnform them on gate even if we all arrive on time in case anyone fancies popping in hopefully see a few of you Sunday

Was it the McDonald's car park?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, Leevsfortyone said:

5 minutes ago, Leevsfortyone said:

Round the back of the BP garage Lee