Lauren

Round 4 Anglesey 21 August

9 minutes ago, Lauren said:

I'll roll with it for Friday night, double please.  I really hope it's improved though, though fifteen years ought to be long enough! 

You were driving at 10 ;-)

I've just booked The Dublin Packet in HolyHead, 20 mins from circuit. I've made it a long weekend with Laura. Saturday night to the Tuesday, so we'll get a full day on the Monday to explore.

£160 and pay when you get there.  

http://www.booking.com/hotel/gb/the-dublin-packet.en-gb.html

Reviews look ok, but I'll probably come to which ever hotel has the most people for the social aspect. Only using it as a bed base. 

Now just need to prepare for a 6 hour drive in the starlet! :D 

Well this sucks balls....not only is a wedding causing me to miss Tada san, another wedding is now causing me to miss the Saturday before Anglesey so won't be heading up and staying the night there......what's worse is that it's a 3.5hour drive to Anglesey for me :(  What's the latest I have to get there by?

I'd tell your friends to stop getting married or stop inviting you. It's the worst thing about weddings, they always get in the way of far more preferable things to do! ;)

LOL, up until now I've never had a problem and do really enjoy attending them, but it's sods law that the two this year both clash with something 86 related :(

On 27/06/2016 at 0:32 AM, Keethos said:

LOL, up until now I've never had a problem and do really enjoy attending them, but it's sods law that the two this year both clash with something 86 related :(

I am coming up to spectate. I have a hospital appointment at 10.00am on the Saturday in Essex (hope to get the all clear to start sprinting again) and then I'll drive up. Be nice to touch base with you lot again . .

I'm staying at the Boathouse Hotel Sat night. Where is everyone eating?  I'm carrying on up to Cumbria on Sunday for a few days with my niece

Spec K

I'm expecting that Rich, I and the others staying at the hotel in Holyhead will eat there as I think it's where most are staying. Good luck with the hospital appointment. Be good to see you back out there. :) 

Thanks for the reply mike, will probably pop over and watch it,  was trying to work out how the 2 could run together,  assume the 2cv event starts early Saturday morning.  Think I've sussed it now!