Lauren

Round 4 Anglesey 21 August

How much would the cottage be and when you say the whole weekend, we talking Friday to Sunday? There's some nice roads out there so pop up Friday night, day out on the roads Saturday and then sprint on the Sunday?

It's normally Friday to Monday morning, going on previous experience. So you get three nights. Does require a group of you though to commit. Yes, could be good, I agree. I used to do it a lot in the old days when we did trackdays at Angers a lot. 

Would be fine with a cottage/lodge/whatever with a few of us sharing like at Cadwell

Should have realised it'd be difficult to stay for Anglesey as there's not exactly a lot around there and we're limited in what direction we can stay further out, unless anyone fancies sleeping on a boat? :D 

Just be careful as I'm sure I stayed in a place called the Bull Hotel before, but it was many, many years ago and it was shocking. I can't be absolutely sure it's the same one.  Is it really £75 between 16? Sounds wrong to me. Surely it's £75 a night?

Edit, I'm pretty sure this is the place I stayed in about 15 years ago. We did a block booking for IMOC and it was back in the early days of going to Angers on the old (RIP) track. This place was something like £20 or £30 for  room. There was a howling gale which rattlled the windows and whistled all night. Was one of the worst places I've ever stayed. Maybe it's changed? 

"The Bull Hotel has recently been taken over by new management. It is a family restaurant, pub & hotel serving real ales, good food and comfortable rooms"

8dfcaeb45448c4acd3abdbdde8a9e648.jpg

Double room:

727a351d4869c3c0b6906e9f0958a9fa.jpg

Family room:

c56647755409bee30aedb1d94311e837.jpg

Single room

4ed1c23f9ca26c2477d850413dd26bb5.jpg

Twin room

2fe61a48a00720bfe42697ebebdb3717.jpg

8 rooms in total, 8 bathrooms, 16 beds

Free parking, Internet, breakfast.

Ticks all

My boxes

3 minutes ago, chillismoke said:

airbnb cut out the middleman

Even with that £75 per night for the whole place is far too cheap. Something is not right.