Mike@TD.co.uk

Open Day Spring 2016 @ Tuning Developments 27/03

1 hour ago, Nicebiscuit said:

They're not being a pain as such - it's just that I stuck it on a standard policy when new without planning ahead. They won't countenance any mods at all, even if I pay, so got to wait til June. Bedroom is full of bloody wheels in cardboard boxes...

Same problem I had with insurance. It goes so slowly. ;)

Someone mentioned this on the Facebook group and just thought I'd ask for a bit more info here.

I've just had my stage 3 AVO turbo replaced with the stage 4 so I'm interested to see what power its making now, and its quite a long round trip for me to just come say hello (sorry if that sounds really anti social lol just done a lot of long motorway drives recently), so I'd probably only come if I can definitely get on the dyno but I'm not sure if a dyno run is guaranteed? Seems like there are a lot of people signed up, but not sure if most of them are wanting a go on the rolling road or not.

Also what sort of time are people getting there and what time is it finishing? I can probably only get there at half 10 at the earliest 

Just now, Mike@TD.co.uk said:

Its from 10:00am onwards really Chris, I wouldn't expect everyone to use the dyno that is attending, we will certainly be able to get you on for a power run, no problem at all :)

Thanks

Mike

Ah great stuff, and thanks for the quick reply :) put me down as coming then (unless anything blows up before then lol).

Just now, Mike@TD.co.uk said: Its from 10:00am onwards really Chris, I wouldn't expect everyone to use the dyno that is attending, we will certainly be able to get you on for a power run, no problem at all

Thanks

Mike

Ah great stuff, and thanks for the quick reply  put me down as coming then (unless anything blows up before then lol).

Nooooooooo....I can't believe I'm guna be missing this!!! Welcome to the club BTW!

On 3/18/2016 at 6:44 PM, ChrisD said:

Ah great stuff, and thanks for the quick reply :) put me down as coming then (unless anything blows up before then lol).

If you are running up from Lincolnshire would there be any chance of following you up in a bit of a convoy as it's such a long way and I'm not far from you :)

I'm not sure if anyone who's local or staying near-ish to Manchester on the Saturday night is up for a social? Perhaps we could book at able at the NW monthly meet pub? It is Easter weekend though, so booking a table may be something I need to look into pretty quickly. 

http://jollythresher.co.uk

On 3/19/2016 at 9:32 PM, shaunharper13 said:

@Mike@TD.co.uk do you need anything like sausage or anything for next week just feel awful turning up eating your food using your facilities and then going home 

Appreciate the offer Shaun thank you :) 

We should have plenty of supplies don't worry :) 

12 hours ago, Lauren said:

I'm not sure if anyone who's local or staying near-ish to Manchester on the Saturday night is up for a social? Perhaps we could book at able at the NW monthly meet pub? It is Easter weekend though, so booking a table may be something I need to look into pretty quickly. 

http://jollythresher.co.uk

Car park was pretty full (maybe 3 spaces left?) on Friday night, so depending on how many, parking could be an issue.

6 hours ago, Lauren said:

Steve, you're probably a 20 minute drive from the pub, maybe less. 

Anymore takers? 

I reckon I'll have to get on this tonight. 

Sounds good to me, just let me know the postcode :) 

Here you go:

Jolly Thresher
229 Higher Lane
Lymm, Cheshire
WA13 0RN

Saturday night food at the Jolly Thresher:

1. Lauren

2. Mark

3. Steve

4. Mike

Please add you name if you fancy it as I'll need to try and get a booking pretty quickly. Reckon I'll book the table for 8pm. 

13 hours ago, Lauren said:

Kev, where are you staying? If you want to stay at mine, let me know! 

Thanks Lauren, Debs thought it was a good excuse for a hotel night !! but would love to meet up for dinner :D

Yep by all means, if you want to go wild in a hotel for a night, that's cool by me. Shall I put you down for dinner at the aforementioned pub? Loads of hotels near me, just search for hotels, Manchester airport. We are about 20 minutes drive from TD.