Mike@TD.co.uk

Open Day Spring 2016 @ Tuning Developments 27/03

1 hour ago, Mike@TD.co.uk said:

Excellent! :) Thank you all. That makes 17 so far. I best put the date firmly in the diary!

We'll see about putting some parts on special offer for the day, if anyone has any thoughts on which parts to offer, shout up and i'll see what we can do :)

Thanks

Mike

*cough* Sprintex 335 supercharger *cough* :mellow:

1 minute ago, adamj29 said:

Won't the beast be ready then? :(

No chance mate, haven't even started yet! Car is still at Abbey waiting for HKS and Mark to confirm what's happening and also need to find a buyer(s) for all my bits to fund the V8!

9 hours ago, Mike@TD.co.uk said:

Excellent! :) Thank you all. That makes 17 so far. I best put the date firmly in the diary!

We'll see about putting some parts on special offer for the day, if anyone has any thoughts on which parts to offer, shout up and i'll see what we can do :)

Thanks

Mike

Oh Mike the list of bits are endless, I'll chat to you about it again on the day, do you know if the kit sports will have arrived by then?

On 2/5/2016 at 8:13 PM, adam said:

Oh Mike the list of bits are endless, I'll chat to you about it again on the day, do you know if the kit sports will have arrived by then?

Hopefully so bud, but I shall keep you posted on those anyway :)

Keep the names coming folks :)

I'm hoping to be able to make it :)

i have been toying between your manifold & overpipe and the tomei offerings, so would be cool to discuss about that with you. A deal would always be appreciated :D 

15 hours ago, Redmanforever said:

Hey Mike, those TRD side wings would be great if you could get hold of them, as we earlier discussed in January, plus I'm coming around in the idea of an engine remap too, any chance you could do a deal on one??!!

Will see what I can do :) 

10 hours ago, STEVO9000 said:

I'm hoping to be able to make it :)

i have been toying between your manifold & overpipe and the tomei offerings, so would be cool to discuss about that with you. A deal would always be appreciated :D 

We can have a chat about it and I can show you the manifold on the day Steve :) 

15 hours ago, STEVO9000 said:

Any recommendation on local hotels?

As I'm comin from South Wales, I may come up the night before and enjoy a nice drive up through mid and north Wales ;)

Premier Inn, Holiday Inn are both within a mile, there are also Travelodge and Ibis Hotels within a 5 - 10 minute drive :) 

16 hours ago, STEVO9000 said:

Any recommendation on local hotels?

As I'm comin from South Wales, I may come up the night before and enjoy a nice drive up through mid and north Wales ;)

If you decide against heading up the night before, let me know and we can head up together if you like. I assume you'll be heading down the M4 past me anyway, so could meet up at Magor services or something.

1 hour ago, S18 RSG said:

If you decide against heading up the night before, let me know and we can head up together if you like. I assume you'll be heading down the M4 past me anyway, so could meet up at Magor services or something.

I'm coming from the south west so we could always meet up along the m5 somewhere, perhaps Gloucester services?

Just now, Tareim said:

I'm coming from the south west so we could always meet up along the m5 somewhere, perhaps Gloucester services?

I would guess that we may head up the M50 through Ross on Wye, so we wouldn't get on the M5 until Strensham services, but more than happy to meet there if you would be good with that?