rob275

Bedford trackday 29th Feb

12 minutes ago, AJ124 said:

Great set Kesler, any chance I can get 2985?

Thank you mate! Yes of course, if you have an email address or Facebook let me know via PM and I'll drop it over to you :)

Absolutely awesome day, missing being on track the past couple of months. The plan of taking it easy went out the window rather quickly :D 

Suspension worked perfectly (thanks for the settings @Lauren) - had it running on just the g-force with a starting point of 44, didn't notice it go fully stiff but did see it in single figures (not that I was looking at the display...)

Called it a day after a coincidental 86 miles as the fuel light came on, not bad from a full tank :P 

Shame I didn't get to take Nick out for a passenger lap, although with Faith saying I was worse than her for throwing a passenger about, it was probably for the best!

3 minutes ago, Mike said:

Absolutely awesome day, missing being on track the past couple of months. The plan of taking it easy went out the window rather quickly :D 

Suspension worked perfectly (thanks for the settings @Lauren) - had it running on just the g-force with a starting point of 44, didn't notice it go fully stiff but did see it in single figures (not that I was looking at the display...)

Called it a day after a coincidental 86 miles as the fuel light came on, not bad from a full tank :P 

Shame I didn't get to take Nick out for a passenger lap, although with Faith saying I was worse than her for throwing a passenger about, it was probably for the best!

Thanks for the offer Mike after Faith and Rob had finished with me I am going into passenger retirement 

3 hours ago, Keethos said:

Awesome pics Andy....but where are my action shots you promised me????!!!!!! :P  Great chatting to you again though!  And thanks Tom, that's my baby in yellow!

Haha I don't remember promising that! But hopefully next time, now that I know how things work at the track, I should be able to take more photos :)

17 minutes ago, Keethos said:

Whaaaaat, I thought you said I had some proper leaning action around one of the hair pins or something emoji24.png

Ha! I do recall saying that I had leaning shots - particularly that turn that catches everyone out and you see the cars cocking a wheel up. You drove very sensibly and thus, was leaning but not to that extent! 

I do have that photo, if I have time tonight I'll send that over to you :)

12 hours ago, Keethos said:

That's more like it, some nice leaning going on there emoji16.png

and some clear air under the two inner tyres - nice! That was a tricky corner, slid out of it on one occasion when I entered with insufficient braking :rolleyes:

I hit it too fast when I had Mark the instructor in the car, ended up running really deep through it. It was nice when you got it spot on though.