rob275

Bedford trackday 29th Feb

I've posted it up on the other forum to try to drum up some more attendance. So far we have one booked and paid and a few people interested to come along and have a passenger ride or watch.

41 minutes ago, Steeps said:

It would save 14 minutes on my journey time... tempted

Go on! you know it's good fun having a drink and a bit of grub before! £29 is a bargain really. :D

EDIT: At least join us for food that night anyway.

Thanks for the offer dude but before I accept, I give you fair warning that I wear a sleeping mask to sleep in case you think I'm into kinky Bane/Darth Vader stuff....and it makes a bit of noise so if you're a light sleeper, I'm probably not the best person to share with, if you're fine with all that then I'd happily accept you're offer.

16 minutes ago, Keethos said:

Thanks for the offer dude but before I accept, I give you fair warning that I wear a sleeping mask to sleep in case you think I'm into kinky Bane/Darth Vader stuff....and it makes a bit of noise so if you're a light sleeper, I'm probably not the best person to share with, if you're fine with all that then I'd happily accept you're offer.

You say that, but it makes less noise than you snoring :D

2 hours ago, Keethos said:

I'm a heavy sleeper after a couple of pints so not gonna be an issue. ;)

On 10 January 2016 at 3:09 PM, Keethos said:

Keethos I am your Father pps bring it to Japfestimage.jpeg.f609a37a2f81a0b98804c59ef97d9

10 hours ago, Special_K said:

Im thinking of joining this track day :D but a part from the gt86 trackday that toyota gave me 2 years ago i havnt been on track since should i get the Instruction? 

I did, for £20 it seemed like a good buy.

I need to try and get my car noise tested as the drive by limit is quite low. Anyone with an aftermarket set up done bedford GT before?

I have Tomei UEL, stock OP, stock second cat and japspeed cat back.

2 hours ago, AJ124 said:

I need to try and get my car noise tested as the drive by limit is quite low. Anyone with an aftermarket set up done bedford GT before?

I have Tomei UEL, stock OP, stock second cat and japspeed cat back.

even though I've not hear your car I'm 99% sure you will pass with that setup, the japspeed cat back is very similar to the q300 which is quiet