adamj29

Adam's Stage 3 Turbo Rocket Bunny

1 hour ago, smudge said:

Dude, did you not look into wheel/tyre sizes before doing this? :lol:

Oh don't start. Yes I did, I got all the spec of another build in America. It had the V2 kit on. I didn't take into account the possibility that they carried out extensive mods to get the things to fit. An over sight on my part I guess. But hind sight is a pointless thing. Very frustrating, just glad I've got a plan to get then to fit.:)

1 hour ago, smudge said: Dude, did you not look into wheel/tyre sizes before doing this? :lol:

Oh don't start. Yes I did, I got all the spec of another build in America. It had the V2 kit on. I didn't take into account the possibility that they carried out extensive mods to get the things to fit. An over sight on my part I guess. But hind sight is a pointless thing. Very frustrating, just glad I've got a plan to get then to fit.

No V2 kit is wider

My front won't turn either but we're cutting more out, from you'll need full camber n rear a small amount!

After weekend were raising front n some more cutting! Excited to see you're done wheels look mad!

Keep up the good work bud

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, SL03JOE said:

No V2 kit is wider emoji1303.png

My front won't turn either but we're cutting more out, from you'll need full camber n rear a small amount!

After weekend were raising front n some more cutting! Excited to see you're done wheels look mad!

You too mate. So you're having a similar issue. It's so frustrating seeing the alloys on it yet I can't use it. But it will all be worth it. Didn't realise the V2 was wider. More cutting and we both will get there. Looking forward to seeing your beauty at Japfest. Not long now! 

5 minutes ago, SL03JOE said: No V2 kit is wider

You too mate. So you're having a similar issue. It's so frustrating seeing the alloys on it yet I can't use it. But it will all be worth it. Didn't realise the V2 was wider. More cutting and we both will get there. Looking forward to seeing your beauty at Japfest. Not long now! 

Yeah mines the tyres as I've gone for track day tyres so their bigger! And yes v2 is 10mm wider I believe!

You're to! Still awaiting all my stuff to turn up

On 21/03/2016 at 6:54 PM, Lauren said:

Very cool, looks about 5 degrees of negative camber there! 

Well I had a steady drive back with a few bursts and it seemed fine, but I won't know properly until next weekend. I'll keep you posted. It's currently sat on my drive waiting for me to install the APR wing mirrors :)

On 25/03/2016 at 9:33 AM, Panigale said:

Can't believe this is the same car that I had a run in Adam. Looking brilliant mate. :)

Paul is that you? :)

10 hours ago, Nicebiscuit said:

That is utterly ridiculous. Carry on...

Haha I hope it's not ridiculous bad.

Just now, adamj29 said:

Paul is that you? :)

Haha I hope it's not ridiculous bad.

Yes mate - it's Paul. Sorry not to be able to make it to TD this weekend, but coming over to see Mike for a set of coilovers in three weeks time anyway. Have a great day tomorrow mate, and no doubt we shall catch up sometime this year. Your car's going to be stunning bud. :)

2 hours ago, Nicebiscuit said:

No, not bad. Quite extreme, but I rather admire that... emoji41.png

Cheers mate. Well it's all snow balled. Rather addictive, a healthy option compared to drugs :P haha

2 hours ago, Panigale said:

Yes mate - it's Paul. Sorry not to be able to make it to TD this weekend, but coming over to see Mike for a set of coilovers in three weeks time anyway. Have a great day tomorrow mate, and no doubt we shall catch up sometime this year. Your car's going to be stunning bud. :)

Well looking forward to a catch up mate. Glad to head about the coilovers, good news. Well when you're over let me know and I'll pop over to say hi if you fancy. Hope the exhaust is testing you well.