Samsonas Sequential SC 'box

How do you have so much damn money!

I don't know??

Always earned a decent wage. Got on the housing ladder early and never got married.

I must admit, the funds are starting to wain a little..

Nige, if you're getting it ordered to work, remember that I know where that is and I might just have to "intercept" the parcel monkey that's delivering it :rolleyes:

No, I shall be having it fitted by Dave at Fensport.. No.. I mean I shall be collecting it in person.

I've only ordered it now so I can cut the tunnel about before the paint goes on.

No, I shall be having it fitted by Dave at Fensport.. No.. I mean I shall be collecting it in person.

I've only ordered it now so I can cut the tunnel about before the paint goes on.

Damn it

Would love one of these but funds will not allow. Well, not after I've had my engine built in August that is...

your car is going to be a complete beast once your finished, not jealous at all... :unsure:

I'll always be a step behind Adrian..

Hope you have good ear plugs, it's very loud!

Have you heard it in the flesh then?? I hope it sounds like clapped out old banger, rattling the clutch plates and chattering the gears.

Stuck my head in the cabin after it had been unloaded for a TSS session, I'm not at all technical but it certainly has a "because racecar!" sound even at idle.

Ooh.. I like the sound of that!!

straight cut boxes are indecently loud, far more so than the engine usually.....

that said I think you can get helical cut gears for sequential gear boxes  these days

not as strong but might be worth considering

I could go for the helical Quaife option, but I have doubts about its durability?

I know it's gonna be loud, very loud, but its also gonna be extremely strong. I have tossed the coin between Quaife and Samsonas, and tipped towards the Samsonas as it just looks so bloody strong!!

I have had an idea, for mapping or road work, perhaps a double quilt folded in half with a hole for the stick draped over the tunnel :lol: :lol:

The 69G Quaife Sequential fits without any tunnel work.

Have you seen one fitted Mark? If so who's car was it?