Varelco

Hello! From leeds castle meet

Thought I'd pop my head in and say hello!

I met a few gents at the Leeds castle super car siege meet on Sunday down in Kent. Sorry I didn't catch anybodies names but Id like to say thanks to those who were there, especially for backing me up when trying to justify my new purchase to the girlfriend! haha. Shout out to the guy with the white TRD for some tips when I get mine, again didnt catch your name sorry.

I'm expecting to take delivery of my car at the end of June, couldn't come sooner if im honest...

Thanks,

Matt

Hi Matt,

Welcome along to the club, was good to chat to you briefly on Sunday. I was a tad tired from Japfest so all I felt doing really was sitting in my camping chair!

Guy with the TRD was Simon (Bald head like an unlit match :D) no justification is needed for the purchase of a GT86, if the Mrs doesn't approve she will soon come around.

Get some pictures up when it arrives. In the meantime, have fun making a shopping list, you've going to need it after browsing through the forum!

Yes, apologies for not getting involved with your conversation but like Rob said, we were all shattered from the day before and the early mornings but welcome to the club and I'm sure we'll all get to meet up and chat at some point.

Welcome to the club Matt. I was there but I must have missed you, I had a friend to entertain so was walking around an awful lot.

welcome matt to the club and was a pleasure to have a chat with you    I'm sure the gt86 will bring you much pleasurable driving and look forward to meeting up at some events 

Thank you all for the warm welcome, I'm sure I will meet a few more of you in the future. No worries about being tired, I would of been the same, I saw a couple of 3000GT owners having a kip in their cars.

Obligatory pictures will be posted when it arrives, although I'm pretty sure you all know what a Red GT86 looks like ;) lol. I'm already concocting a list of mods so expect some questions soon enough!