Squadrone Rosso

One on order - new GT86 in GT86 Blue

And to think all those supermarkets charge a premium for Sea Salt

I presume this is a Subaru thing, anyone had a new Scoobie to confirm? On 3 other new Toyotas I've never seen it

Going back to the subject of registration, is your car not already registered then? I'm waiting on my car for the same reason as yourself but mine was already assigned registration, apparently they do this to save time?

Going back to the subject of registration, is your car not already registered then? I'm waiting on my car for the same reason as yourself but mine was already assigned registration, apparently they do this to save time?

Nope. Our plate is on retention but the dealer has the certificate. It's all done online so in instantly registered in a couple of minutes.

Update. Could be at the dealers for Thursday so fingers crossed we could take delivery on Friday!

We've been in France this week but I twittered (very new to that) Toyota GB about their new car parts supply issue. Instant response offering to look in to it but not sure I want to drop the dealer in anything......

My wife set up the drive away Toyota insurance today. Needed by the dealer to register / tax it.

They tried to sell her the full product but it's twice as much as our existing Chris Knott policy!

Likewise. Return to invoice price GAP. £151 with CKI, almost £400 through the dealer:(

Well, what a shower Toyota are turning out to be :( Car is delayed again due to problem they won't disclose so that's very worrying.

I was expecting efficiency from a Japanese company, especially with a £29k+ car but they're just stringing us along. Not at all happy just now!

Ours has been dented on the door at Portbury :(

That's why it's being delayed. Described as a small dent that will be rectified before being sent out to the dealer.

We obviously won't accept it unless it's perfect.

Dealer have been superb. We now have a Black Aero demo to keep until ours is ready.

Very happy with how they are dealing with it.

Less happy with Toyota & it seems that my Portbury fears were well founded.