Lee

Lee's HKS v2 Supercharged 86

Not the CF? ;)

Double the price for 200g didnt really appeal - I'll most likely never have the power to require a CF one (500whp+) and the man maths didnt work out this month:

Roll bars (1 front, 2 rears)

Front pipe

Moroso sump

Wheels

8 tyres

pads front and rear

rear brake discs 

+ still an alignment to get done

:'( :lol:

Lee 

Thats a great build not sure if you are still on here it has been 4 yrs since these posts. I am looking for help. I purchased a 2013 last fall built to the max. took delivery drove 3 miles and threw the serpentine belt. The Idiot that helped me get the car to my shop threw away the belt so i have no sizing or diagram for it and HKS has pulled all of the info on the older kits off of everything i can find. I do not even know if it is Ver 1 or 2 but the build list is impressive other than it was running a stock cheap belt instead of Gates racing belt. I need to find the original pdf installation manual no-one seems to have 1.s-l16008.jpg.c49a6ab8751f64f52d0a76f230aa9785.jpg

Build sheet

2013 Scion FR-S low mileage manual 6 speed with AUTHENTIC Rocket Bunny kit with the original rear spoiler. Bought it 400 miles from a dealership in Florida in 2013. modified by Sonicmotorsports in Savannah Ga.Costumed HKS supercharger setup for 7psi 300hp to the wheels (can be more) and HKS full exhaust. AC and radio works great. Tires are in excellent condition. Rarely driven. Clear Carfax, no Stories and Clear title in hand.

Car drives great. Serious buyer only. 

Note: had a scratch on the Driver side door. you can see it on the last picture, Header has a crack, but does not affect driving. 

Buyer's responsible for shipping.Serious buyer only.

Engine:

HKS Supercharger kit/ custom  - HKS muffler - HKS mid pipe -  HKS equal length catless header - Tomei over pipe - Excedy Twin Plate Racing Clutch -  Mishimoto Oil cooler 

Mishimoto Intercooler  -  Mishimoto Radiator  -  Greddy therma oil cooler plate  - CSF Radiator/ Water Neck  -  Custom K&N air filter -  Cusco Engine Mount Kit - DEI wrap/ tie

ECU TEK engine management system  - Braille lightweight racing battery - Brand New spark plug

Suspension:

Buddy Club Racing Spec Coilovers  - Cusco Rear Differential Brace  - Buddyclub Racing ball joints / roll center adjuster  - Buddy Club racing sway bar links - Perrin Front sway bar

Perrin Rear sway bar -  Perrin front lower control arm brace - Front camber bolts

Exterior:

Authentic Rocket Bunny Widebody Kit w/ Wing  - Carbon fiber front lip  -  Seibon Carbon Fiber Hood  -  FRS / GT86 Toyota Emblems  - Shark Fin Antenna FRS

Custom blacked out headlights  - Aftermarket taillights  - Tow Strap  - Body Seal  - Underbody coating

Brakes:

APR carbon fiber brake cooling duct

Interior:

Authentic Bride Low Max driver seat  -  Sabelt 6 point harness  -  Nardi 350mm deep corn suede steering wheel  - BOSS steering wheel adapter - STACK boost gauge and mount

Wheels / Tires:

Bee-R wheels 18x10.5/dipped in black plasti-dip(Original Gold)-  Yokohama ADVAN AD08 tires/less than 2K miles  -Wheel Spacers  -Gold/Black lug nuts

Maintenance:

MOTUL GEAR 300/MOTUL GEAR 300 LS diff/tranny oil replacement  -  K&N oil filter  -  Motul 300v 0W40

s-l16006.jpg

s-l16004.jpg

25 minutes ago, Fast13FRS said:

Lee 

Thats a great build not sure if you are still on here it has been 4 yrs since these posts. I am looking for help. I purchased a 2013 last fall built to the max. took delivery drove 3 miles and threw the serpentine belt. The Idiot that helped me get the car to my shop threw away the belt so i have no sizing or diagram for it and HKS has pulled all of the info on the older kits off of everything i can find. I do not even know if it is Ver 1 or 2 but the build list is impressive other than it was running a stock cheap belt instead of Gates racing belt. I need to find the original pdf installation manual no-one seems to have 1.

Here's a link to the manual - https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=96932

So are you simply in need of a new belt?

On 4/9/2019 at 10:55 AM, Adamd said:

Here's a link to the manual - https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=96932 

So are you simply in need of a new belt?

Yes and I did get a response on another thread I started and they had the email for HKS USA and they responded in less than 4 hrs with the full installation manual for that kit. They were awesome now I have to find the belt I want a Gates racing or equal hi performance in  a 6pk 2440 MM.

On 7/3/2015 at 4:27 PM, Lee said:

quick vid of the quickest lap where my gopro and AIM Solo were on at the same time. I've many excuses as to why its so slow but I will keep them to myself :lol:

Lee,

forgive my question,

how did you get that great overlay onto your video? I have a day coming up at Goodwood and would love to be able to do that. I can see it is Racerender, however any info you have on whether it is expensive, easy to use, or if you think there are better solutions out there would be appreciated. 

Many thanks,