Polishingpedlar

Is this normal? Have others experienced this too?

Took the GT for its first proper drive today over to Henley on Thames and back and had three different people point at the car and two just stare at me and the misses as we were waiting at traffic lights.

Decided to park up and check nothing was hanging off the car (nothing was).

Bit weird we thought....

Since I've had those red wheels my car seems to turn heads wherever I go. It's not weird, it's a fairly unusual car, people will notice it. If you modify it, people notice it more. 

I've lost count of how many times I've been asked about the car, it always seems to be a talking point. 

Had one try to race me so far, It was a Fiesta Zetec with a youth behind the wheel smoking a fag whilst trying to get into my boot.

Did the decent thing and let him go, nothing to prove here against a little Ford. He was disappointed though as he strained his neck looking at the GT as he passed when I turned off.

Lol, had PLENTY of people staring at me and my car....often pulling the same scrunched up cringe face you make when you see someone badly hurt themselves.....other point and laugh, like Lauren said, if you modify the car in a big way, you get way more looks :D but on a serious note, like others have said, very rare so people do look and people who likes cars will like the car, even if they think its too expensive, its gotten so many awards and stuff that any petrol head can appreciate the car for what it is!

Had a neighbour come over today for a chat as I was wiping down the GT got talking about the car (he's an Audi man) and he thought it would be about 40k. Nice surprise I thought, offered it to him for a bargain 35k but not joy...

LOL.. Just proves that these cars really are a bargain compared to what the general public perceive.

Struggled to get him out the drivers seat...

Haha or everyone trying yo race you...

That's why I love it.. Affordable with super car kudos! Rare as a tramp with suede shoes

You are joking!

Every tramp in East London wears suede shoes.. we throw them out in September,  they raid the bins or scavenge the landfill.

Don't you throw out your suedes in the Autumn? 

Euuuck... perverse rural thinking... dog urine/faeces, puke on your shoes, water/methanol overfill.. how can you survive with such degradation..?

Spec K