Riceburner

TSS Round 6 Rockingham. 1st Nov

Looks like I might not be coming to this.. I can't find my sponsor stickers anywhere and quite frankly I can't be arsed to buy more.

Rob,

That is the most pathetic excuse I have ever heard!  I can't enter as Colin told me at Croft he would not let me unless I change my exhaust (despite the fact that I passed the static noise test!!), and I don't have the time to sort it out, plus get the car re-mapped due to being very busy with my new job.  So, you can borrow my set of sponsor stickers - they are all on magnetic backing.  I hope to be able to come and watch, so I will bring them with for you, if not, I will post them to you.

So, get your act together, and get your entry in!

Yeah I found them 10 mins after posting.. Always the way, I was going insane trying to find them! I've also lost all the receipts for the work on my car, but I hope they are just in my glovebox or something. :/

Rob.

Oh, Rob, Rob, Rob.... <sob crocodile tears..>

Why the F*SK! do you need receipts for your car to enter the TSS... ?? (hint : copies available from Mark at Abbey at any time = HMRC requirement..)

Jeez!! The sponsor decals are free, gratis, at every event... how do you think the odd entrant (like Alec, Smudge, and that desparately slow fellah... Haversack.?)  can turn up and register points?? It'd only your numbers you pay for...

Pitman nailed it.

I despair!. It seems that you boost lusers just don't have the stamina of us tortoises... we turn up as regular as clockwork, creep around the track, and tophead ejaculators blow their cool when the going looks tough, or their nail varnish is missing, or they focus on girlie/spider stuff and, by not turning up at Croft, forfeit the inaugural class win to some un-K-nown fossil...

Is this Club about 'meets' and 'performance' ?

Or 'polish', 'receipts', 'sticker residue', 'detailing'..?

If it's not the former I'll mothball my wheels until next year and sign the contract for a Golf R... fun, fun, fun... or mebbe do my mods over the winter and flog it as the ultimate UK road/track GT86... or mebbe gift it as a drive next year in the TSS to a newcomer... take out the age/caution factor and you young turks cannot live with the t/c machinery.

Spec K

I wasnt aware we paid £10 for the number, I thought it was all the stickers. Seems a bit off to pay £10 for the number only?

Anyway, as for the receipts, I needed them for another matter which will not be mentioned in this thread..

As for not having stamina, that's not the case. Perhaps i'm just not as well off as you and struggle to live month by month even without bills to pay? ;)

Anyway, the club is certainly about sticker residue, atleast it will be when faith comes to sell her car... Haha. Don't worry Keith, i'll be there, and I will beat you!