Keethos

ALS Ice Bucket Challenge

Thanks to Mas (hashiriya) from HKS who nominated me to take on the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge, I've seen a couple of vids of this Ice Bucket malarkey, mainly failed attempts though :D  so didn't really know what it was all about.  I had a quick Google, saw what this was really all about and set of to take on the challenge but also to donate to an ALS charity group, here's my vid:

I've donated to the alsa.org charity group and I've also nominated Rob (rob275) along with 2 other friends so I expect your video to be on here Rob within 24 hours!  I'm sure Mas will be on at some point and he can post up his vid of his challenge.

Good luck having it within 24 hours, i'm nowhere near a bucket of water :) Infact, I don't quite see the point in it all? Seems silly to soak myself when I can donate money without getting wet? :S

Agreed Rob, be your own man rather than just doing it because others are, but well done for getting wet Keith :D

It's not so much as do it cos everyone else is doing it, do it cos it's a laugh and donate anyways!  I don't really know why they've specified 24 hours but do it anyways Rob!

Apparently their turnover last year was over 50million, imo no need for awareness. Perhaps if they put that money in to research rather than their own pockets they wouldn't need awareness.

Thanks Mas, I'm touched that you even thought of me :D

Come on Rob, I had no idea about ALS until Mas nominated me, I then had to research into what it actually was, so weather I did the challenged or not, I still became aware and donated, but I still took part and get nice and wet......and I nominated you because I too want to see you wet  ;)  I'll supply the ice this weekend!  :lol:

When the staff take a massive paycut and stop taking 500k a year home we can talk!

Get it done you woosie!! Donate to whatever charity you want, ya yellow bellied chicken!!!! Cluck ... Cluck . . .BLUCCCKKKAAAAAAAA :P