rob275

TSS Round 4 - 16th August 2014 - Snetterton 100

I know this is a little late,but we have 2 FREE entries for this weekend under the Name of RRG Toyota.

If anyone wants to take these 2 places.Reply on here or private message me.

:)

Is that to drive your car ;) ?  :lol:

Jamie - your race numbers will be issued when you get there, as will two of each 'sponsor decals' and two door decals (£10 from memory..)

If you want magnetic backing for the decals I've got one spare length (1.5m x 1m) which is sufficient to 'back' all of the decals for one car. Yours for £12, let me know if I should bring it. Bring scissors. (You will need to 'flatten' the backing after you've attached the decals, so they sit absolutely flush to your bodywork - hot water basin in the gents is your friend!)

Spec K

Jamie - your race numbers will be issued when you get there, as will two of each 'sponsor decals' and two door decals (£10 from memory..)

If you want magnetic backing for the decals I've got one spare length (1.5m x 1m) which is sufficient to 'back' all of the decals for one car. Yours for £12, let me know if I should bring it. Bring scissors. (You will need to 'flatten' the backing after you've attached the decals, so they sit absolutely flush to your bodywork - hot water basin in the gents is your friend!)

Spec K

Cheers Keith,

Tbh as I'm only planning on doing Snetterton and Croft this year and with them being a month apart I'll probably just stick them to the car rather than bother with the magnetic board.

I think Smudge has already said he'll have the board from you though earlier in this thread ;)

Jamie

I have just received the 'Final Instructions' from Javelin.

No Mas, no Rob in the F2 class. Looking forlorn... or twolorn... superclawed bragging rights to Smudge by default...?

N2 has five entries! And it look like Michael is back! Rock on...!

Spec K

Got my finals as well, looks like N2 could be interesting, wonder where I'll end up :lol:

Any chance anyone staying at the Premier Inn could print off the required forms etc so I can fill them out on the evening? Don't have a printer at home and I'm off work this week :P

I've been trying to see what class I would be in, there are lots of street class it appears but not sure on which one for me. Tyres, coilovers etc....

No Mas, no Rob in the F2 class. Looking forlorn... or twolorn... superclawed bragging rights to Smudge by default...?

Spec K

cometh the hour cometh the worlds grumpiest old man you never know

You'd be N2 unless you strip out the interior or go forced induction. As long as the tyres you have in the correct list (MSA 1a for N2).

Thanks Jamie, am now searching for 2014 MSA 1a list all I can find is 2013. Time for intense googling.

Spec K

Have I scared everyone off?!

Well... the tale of woe continues....

.. on the way up to Fensport last Tuesday afternoon my windscreen cracked.

Autoglass cannot not  replace it until next week (boo!) - National Windscreens  said they could replace it this morning (hooray!) - their fitter got here at 9.00am to find that the (new, essential) front surround was missing from his windscreen kit.. and it's a dealer part, so they can't get it until next week.... (boo!)

Phoned my local Toyo dealer who says they can probably get one in for 2.00pm this afternoon (hooray!) but fitting has to be undercover rain-protected and my work premises close on a Friday at 1.00pm so I've no inside facility (boo!)

N.W. fitter is a neighbour, knows my car from seeing it around but he finishes his shift today at 4.00pm (boo!). As a favour, however, he will work on if I take the car to N.W.'s depot (3 miles for my home) (hooray!) But it's a minimum 2-hour job to allow glue to go off, so it's likely I shall be very late leaving for PI at Thetford (boo!)

That's if the surround turns up at dealers in time this afternoon and the fitting goes without problems.

If not = cannot race with a cracked screen, scrutes will have a blue fit...

AAAARGH!!!!!

Whatd'ya mean, 'stressed'...?

Spec K

Keith, this may go way over your head but that story was a better love story than the bloody Twilight movies, please do let us know how you get and and I hope it all gets sorted for you.