rob275

TSS Round 4 - 16th August 2014 - Snetterton 100

If anyone wants magnetic backing for their stickers - I've got one piece left (after Alec gets the bit I've promised him!) so first come first served.. I'll bring it up to Snetterton if required, bring your own scissors..

1.5m x 1m - enough for all the TSS stickers including number squares - £12.00. You can buy just the number squares from Javelin at the ciruit for a tenner. Alternatively AEW Graphics will do a complete set, incl. decals, for about £35

These have to fit completely flat or the slipstream whips 'em off - Rob275 gave me a really good hint at Blyton, soak 'em in hot water and they become extra flexible and flatten to the car superbly.

Spec K

I've also got some spare magnetic backed sheets A4 size if anyone needs them, I'll bring them along with heavy duty scissors and my scalpel kit. Oh and I've got several sheets of 50mm white numbers, which work well on glass.

Suppose so :( just gets hot!

All paid up, got a lot of work to do before the 16th!

It's only one lap, run with the AC on till you do the start, have a window open a bit, it helps. 

Just booked the Saturday night as well for Me & Mrs Riceburner,so special K we can have a good blowout on the town after Snetterton.

:D  :D  :D  

Awesome! I'll be up for that too. Just wait for me. :P ....

... mind you, with only 12 days to go the Entry List isn't open yet..

Spec K

That's slightly worrying, isn't it?

I've got a LOT of work to do in just 12 days...lucky for me I've got a shakedown at Dunsfold on the 12th to fine tune the car ;)

I've paid - I don't think it's been updated yet.. last time I looked it was Smudge and me in the F2 class.

But that, no doubt, will change...

I've booked Fri and Sat night at the PI Thetford. Mr & Mrs Riceburner 'n me are gonna party... anyone else?

(Not being a 'Facebook' person what's the lowdown on Vix's hotel for Corby, last event?)

Spec K

I don't think they have found one yet, only think I know is the November date is a go'er If I see of hear anything i'll post it up.

EDIT: Vix has contacted the holiday inn in Corby according to the book of faces!

I've paid - I don't think it's been updated yet.. last time I looked it was Smudge and me in the F2 class.

But that, no doubt, will change...

I've booked Fri and Sat night at the PI Thetford. Mr & Mrs Riceburner 'n me are gonna party... anyone else?

(Not being a 'Facebook' person what's the lowdown on Vix's hotel for Corby, last event?)

Spec K

I'm up for party. Will be down the Friday night for some food with you guys and will follow the crowd Saturday after TSS.