rob275

TSS Round 4 - 16th August 2014 - Snetterton 100

is it normally that low at croft? Can't someone say something to them? They are potentially missing out on £1k here... lol

It seems that on weekday trackdays and the sprint itself it's at 105 but not on Saturdays. Could be a limit to the number of noisy days they are allowed. I know the circuit manager at croft so I can ask him if it helps?

Well it just seems silly in my opinion why on a Sunday, a day of rest the noise limit is 105, which imo is generous... yet on the Saturday you aren't even allowed to fart. Would be nice to have a valid explainatio nfor the limit to be fair. Considering there would be 5 or 6 of us, if not more interested in attending but can't due to being on the boderline of that limit.

Well done Mas.

I was told that Croft (and some other circuits) are limited by the local authority to a maximum number of 'loud' days. I will have a word with Javelin, see what they say...

Spec K

I confirmed with Mike the circuit manager and indeed the trackday is a "quiet" day and so they need to enforce a strict 88db static noise level

Shame, Makes it too far for me to go just for 1 sprint day. 

I doubt i'd ever pass the 88db as is at the moment. So not worth it for me to come up. Shame would have been up for the track day and sprint after. 

But can't justify all that distance for 1 sprint. :( 

Its just the trackday on the Saturday that has the low noise limit, the sprint is normal, I have no worries re the noise as still on standard exhaust

Alec