rob275

TSS Round 4 - 16th August 2014 - Snetterton 100

As with last time, let us know if you're attending the next round of the TSS. This one is the closest to me, so I should go really...  All depends on funds come payday. I'll try my best.

1. rob275

2. Smudge

3. SpecK

4.Riceburner (GT86 eater)

5. Maz

6. Mike-P

As with last time, let us know if you're attending the next round of the TSS. This one is the closest to me, so I should go really...  All depends on funds come payday. I'll try my best.

1. rob275

2. Smudge

3. SpecK

4.Riceburner (GT86 eater) :lol:

I'll be there. Although not in my car or to take part.

Will also be happy to come down to the Premier Inn the Friday night if people are there for a meal / meet. I think similar thing happened last year. 

Google: toyotasprint.com.

If you have modified your car you are most likely in N2 class if it's still an NA. 

I don't think I'll be doing Snetterton, it's just too far from Manchester. Croft is more likely though as it's such a cracking circuit. 

I've booked the PI at Thetford for Friday night.. bit premature as the Entry List isn't open yet...

Rich - if you decide to stay Sat night as well, let me know.... we can PARTY!!

Spec K

That's right ladies and gents, you heard it hear 1st (apart from Rob who I told the other day...)

Smudge the newbie is joining in with this! Hold onto your hats, lock up your daughters etc etc 

Getting the 86 tuned by Abbey on Monday now I've had the Sprintex on for a couple of weeks, but I think I'll keep my power figures secret until the 16th ;)

As I'll have bonus pay and a payrise I'm really tempted to make the 4hour trip for this...

Was planning on having Croft as my first event but as the weather is so nice I can't justify going abroad so why not spend the cash on entry/hotel and a helmet :)

Shame Lauren, was hoping to use your times as a benchmark as we have similar ish mods, bar tyres... (I'm counting coilovers as coilovers in this, rather than teins vs BC's...)

Hope you can make it to Croft :)

I'll be running the standards this year, have found them to grip perfectly for my driving style and set up, although be it on a very warm day when pushing hard, next year I'll be switching to the same as you I think, either that or eagle f1's as loved them on my GT4

Well time wise stock tyres will be nowhere near, but we'll see. ;)

I'm really not a fan of F1's particularly so if they go anywhere near the track. But in all honesty when these tyres wear out I may well go back to Primacy's but in 225's as 215s are too narrow for my rims and stretch ruins the ride quality, but is amazing for drifting. But my car is my daily car so I have to compromise. I've found the Yoko's are a bit too grippy for my liking, I have far less fun than I used to have on the Primacys. 

Well that's what I was hoping to find out...

Yeah I've read a bit about the F1's not coping with the track too well.

The primary's seem to be spot on on the road with my set up, all I seem to get is grip, I don't have as much camber all round as you though (1degree at the front, 1.5 at the rear) possibly I'm just not pushing hard enough... When the road gets the slightest bit greasy it slides everywhere :)

I'd say you're not pushing hard enough. It's easy to slide the Primacys, fun at every roundabout even in the dry. But with the stickier Yoko's on, the car is seriously quick on a twisty B or A road, but I'm not convinced it's as much fun. Less is more I reckon. ;)

I've got for some Federal RSR's on my track wheels, always suited me well in the past

Quick question, do you have to have your arms covered completely like most other track experiences I've had? Hate having to wear something with long sleeves, in a car, in the summer  :angry:

Yes cover your arms and legs. 

Just buy a cheap long sleeved t-shirt. I got one for £7 from Sainsbury's. 

Suppose so :( just gets hot!

All paid up, got a lot of work to do before the 16th!