will300

Midlands Meet - 22 February

I've borrowed a sound meter from work so we could take some measurements of different exhaust set ups if anyone wants to - could be useful info for people deciding which exhaust to go with or with track noise limit considerations in mind.

Awesome stuff, this will definitely benefit people who want to buy an exhaust system......it's 1m away and at a 45deg angle ain't it? 

Yes at 3/4 max rpm as a rule. This is how most circuits measure it IME. 

Isn't it now a Shell Garage at J16 of the M6? 

Hi Mike, we can do. Can meet at Sandbach southbound at say 8.30.

Isn't Sandbach pretty close to Crewe?

Could be easier to just meet at Crewe services, or the shell garage... or whatever it is... got a post code Mark?

Well, from Sandbach to J16 Shell garage is about ten minutes. So it is pretty close. I know, it's my daily commute! 

But, we have made plans to meet at Sanbach at 8.30am so we may as well do it. Can't change it at the 11th hour! ;)

We'll meet up and head over to meet Mark at J16. :)

If nothing else, it'll look good. ;)

Nice Pic's I didn't put much effort into pictures today and it showed so they can stay on the memory card…... :)

Great to meet some fellow 86/BRZ owners and look at the different modifications that have been made, especially Fensport and Abbey cars.

Nice meeting, special thanks to Pitman / Lauren, Rob and Keethos for taking me for a ride - definitely got some inspiration for future mods ; )

Hope to see you again someday!

Tomas

It was a pleasure guys! I want a supercharger now....Pitman.....I need to test drive your car to convince me otherwise :D

Why didn't you ask yesterday Keith?  You know it is available anytime for test drives  ^_^