will300

Midlands Meet - 22 February

Lol, I don't know, it seemed like an endless queue / crowd around your car :D next meet!

It's why I never asked at the Karting meet, i felt bad for his fuel consumption to be honest... lol

Well, guys, if you want to arrange a 'private' test drive meet, you are more than welcome. I will bring the car with a decent level of Shell V Power in the tank  :D

LOL! 

I like both, but for different reasons. Dave's is just bonkers and there's a lot of fun in that. But Ian's is smoother, not as bonkers, it does strike a good balance I think. 

Don't worry - I won't hold it against Lauren  :D .  Ian must just not forget who let him have a taste of turbo power before his car was done  :rolleyes:

Also, Keith and Deacon, my car will also have the latest maps by the time the meet happens, as well as a custom Fensport 3" exhaust, complete with resonator and HFC, so it will be double bonkers, without the threat of me getting a Section 59  :ph34r:

LOL, Ian, you've dropped Lauren in that one ain't you :lol: but it's all good, I'd love a test drive Ian! Looking forward to this! Next Pitman! Next time!

Yes I know, sorry about that lauren im always putting my foot in it, & Dave I still love your car too just having abit of fun here B) all are welcome to have a go in my car come fensport day.