Special K

Smile time

The Grim Reaper camce for me last night and I beat him off with the vacuum cleaner. Talk about Dyson with death...

My daughter asked me for a pet spider for her birthday, so  to the local pet shop and they were £70 !! Blow this, I thought, I can get one cheaper off the web..

I was at an ATM yesterday when a little old lady asked if I could check her balance, so I pushed her over..

I start a new job in Seoul next week. I thought it was a good Korea move..

Statistically 6 out of seven dwarfs are not Happy.

My neighbour knocked on my door at 2.30 this morning. Can you believe it - 2.30am!! Luckily I was still up playing my bagpipes..

Paddy says "Mick, I'm t'inking of buying a Labrador". "Blow dat" says Mick "have you seen how many of dere owners go blind?"

The wife was counting all the 5ps and 10ps out on the kitchen table when she suddenly got very angry and started shouting and crying for no reason. I thought to myself "she's going through the change.."

When I was in the pub I heard a couple of plonkers saying that thety wouldn't feel safe on an aircraft if they knew the pilkot was a woman. What a pair of sexists - I mean, it's not as if she'd have to reverse the thing...

Murphy says to Paddy "What'ya talking into an envelope for?"  "I'm sending a voicemail, ya thick eejit!"

Just got back from my mate's funeral - he died after being hit on the head with a tennis ball. It was a lovely service..

Finally...

A teddy bear is working on a building site, comes back from his tea break to find that his pick has been stolen. The bear is angry and reports the theft to the foreman. The foreman grins at the bear and says "oh, I forgot to tell you..

"... today's the day the teddy bears have their picks nicked.."

When I was young I decided to go to Medical School.

At the entrance exam we were asked to rearrange the letters P N E I S and form the name of an important human body part which is most useful when erect.

Those who answered "spine" are doctors today..........While the rest of us are sending jokes to online car forums

Secrets to a Happy Marriage
1. It is important to find a woman that cooks and cleans.
2. It is important to find a woman that makes good money.
3. It is important to find a woman that likes to have sex.
and MOST important...
4. It is important that these three women never meet. nah_disagree.gif 

I'll never forget how happy I was when I saw my missus walking down the aisle towards me.......

My heart was beating fast and the excitement was unbearable.

It seemed to take an age but eventually there she was, standing beside me.

I gave her a loving smile and said...

" Get that trolley over here, love. They're doing 18 cans of Black Label for the price of 12.."

Spec K

A German lorrry driver in a Newcastle pub is gobbing off about how lazy British truck drivers are.

He's bragging that he drives his load from Hamburg, goes through Holland, Belgium, up to Newcastle and back to Hamburg in two days.

This old Geordie man mutters "Ah, way-ay, man.... I used to pick up me load in Newcastle, drop off in Hamburg and be back in Newcastle for a fish and chip supper the same day"

The gobby German trucker retorts " Oh ja? vot rig were you driving zen? Scania, Mercedes, vot?

After taking a long swig of his pint of Newcastle Brown Ale the old fella replies :

" Naw, man ......... a Lancaster ! "

REmoved by Admin as we will not tolerate racism on the forum.

My mate Dave's always been the kind of bloke that gets stressed over everything, but lately he doesn't seem like he's got a care in the world.

"Why are you so laid back all of a sudden?" I asked him.

"I've hired a professional to worry about all my problems for me," he replied. "Only costs me a grand a week."

"A grand a week? How the hell are you going to afford that?" I asked.

"Profanity removed by ADMIN. That's his problem."

Did you hear about the Irish Kamikaze pilot ? just returned from his 13th successful mission

Or the Irish test pilot who crashed flying the new Apache Attack helicopter ? All was going well until at 4,000ft he felt it was a bit chilly so turned the fan off

Or the Jewish Kamikaze pilot who crashed his plane in his brothers scrapyard ?

Mummy, mummy why is Daddy running ? shut up and keep shooting....

Mummy, mummy what`s for dinner ? shut up and get back in the oven....

Mummy, mummy I hate my sisters guts, that`s OK dear, leave them at the side of the plate

4 people on a train, Englishman, Pakistani, old lady & a very fit blonde with extraordinarily large tit's. They go into a tunnel & hear a very loud slap! When they come out the Pakistani's rubbing his face, the old lady thinks... 'I bet he tried touching the blonde & got slapped!' blonde thinks, 'I bet he tried touching me & got the old lady instead'. Englishman thinks, 'I can't wait for another tunnel so I can slap that fuckin Pakistani again'

An English bloke walked into a book shop in Bradford and asked, "Have you got the latest book by Nigel Farage?"

The Pakistani owner looked at him aghast and replied, "Why don't you just fuck off?"

The English bloke replied, "Yeah, that's the one."

Racism will not be tolerated on the forum.

You are right Geoff, I'm sorry for targetting you, I was just appalled at what I was reading. It's not just you either, so I am sorry, but I really feel we need to review what is acceptable to be posted on here and especially so in respect of this thread.

There is a line really, of the jokes i've read about the irish. Not particularly racist in my opinion. I can see them as the jokes they are. 

It's probably worth noting that we do have muslims in the club, it could be seen as offensive. Though i'm sure your intentions weren't to be racist :)

Lauren, not sure if you've noticed, you appear to have removed Geoff's jokes from his post but they are still in the post where you are quoting him  ;)

I think that if you're taking the piss out of people or whatever, it's all on the same level. White, black, German, Irish, Asian, American, Jewish etc. If one isn't allowed, I don't think any of them should be  :)

Lauren, not sure if you've noticed, you appear to have removed Geoff's jokes from his post but they are still in the post where you are quoting him  ;)

I think that if you're taking the piss out of people or whatever, it's all on the same level. White, black, German, Irish, Asian, American, Jewish etc. If one isn't allowed, I don't think any of them should be  :)

*Makes joke about people from essex* :D

Oi! We don't all act like those tossers on TOWIE! haha :P

Speak for yourself....  ;)

As the (major) contributor to this particular thread I take particular care to avoid racist, sexist or sectarian comment. If I have inadevertently offended anyone by doing so I, too, apologise.

Also I avoid swearing - or at least I 'asterisk' it - any joke that relies on it should be consigned to a Jongleurs stand-up comic, not an open Forum.

Spec K

Yeah I did know I was posting it. But yes, it does beg the question that if one isn't allowed then neither should the others, I agree on that. The trouble is such jokes are made on stereotypes which is problematic in itself and whether it's an old steretype or a newer one doesn't make it any better. The problem is all the time we make jokes like this we reinforce prejudice and therein lies the problem. Not only that but we demonstrate our ignorance. 

We live in a multicultural community and I would be appalled to think that a member is offended because of their religion, race, sexuality or for some other reason after seeing something posted on here. This community is for all and we welcome anyone, so we can't allow jokes that poke fun at minorities especially so if we are in the majority. 

Im not offended, by jokes...for example stand up comedians like Michael Mcintyre, i would not go to a show and be offended by a particular joke because it plays on the premise of a stereotype. Same sort of rule here really, its a thread about jokes so should just be a laugh. I do however very much appreciate what you are trying to do by making sure no one is singled out just because they belong to a minority!