Jump to content
James18

Incoming Part Out

Recommended Posts

It's time for me to move on from the 86 chassis so over the coming days I will be taking parts off my car - advertising everything here first. All parts have been on my car for less than 10,000 miles. Some parts have been on for less than 1,000! Will upload pics as I take parts off my car as there's too many to fit on this one post

Parts can be collected from Trowbridge, Wiltshire. Or I can sort postage via UPS Tracked & Insured at buyers expense. Ideally payment via bank transfer or cash on collection.

Seibon Carbon Boot CSL Style - £600 (Pending)
This has been re-cleared with a custom sparkle clearcoat, really pops in the sun but difficult to show off in photographs. Has cut out for reversing camera but also has a bung to fill the hole if you don't have one

Seibon Bonnet TS Style - (SOLD)
Nearly new, no marks or dents etc. clear coat still fine. Grilles have turned the usual Seibon bronze

Aerocatch Bonnet Latches -
Never installed, brand new. 120-2100 series, lockable

MFactory 4.67 Final Drive - £400 ONO
Never installed on my car, I purchased off another member with the intention of fitting but never got around to it. Very nearly new condition and was removed by Mike @ Tuning Developments who ensured me there would be zero issues with it. Perfect upgrade for NA Auto's

Grimmspeed Intake - £250

Grimmspeed Strut Brace - £100

Grimmspeed Hood Dampener Kit (Bonnet Dampeners) - £60

Valenti Red Edition Tail Lights - £250
Imported from Australia, could probably do with some new gaskets from somewhere like GasketNinja to be on the safe side when re-installing.

TRD Style Boot Spoiler (61K Grey) - £75
From Tarmac Sportz, professionally painted in 61k grey, covers original spoiler holes

The following parts will be coming off once I can book the car in for a ramp / when sold:

TRD Side Skirts V2 (61K Grey) - £400
Genuine TRD V2 Side Skirts from Fensport, professionally painted in 61k Grey and Gloss Black on the lower skirt

Tein Flex A Coilovers - £700
Covered less than 1,000 miles only just installed

Impreza STi Brembo Brakes Front & Rear - £1,000 ONO
Includes both front & rear callipers, brake discs and two sets of pads (road & track). Callipers are powder coated a custom purple

Custom TRD Stitched Corbeau RRB Seat - £400
Custom stitched with TRD colours and logo, includes heating seat element and runners. Would need new rail mounts as I won't supply the custom ones I made up from a safety point of view.

Schroth Rallye 3 ASM Harnesses -
Will give first refusal with the seat or sold seperate. In black and barely used. Also have a brand new matching passenger side as well

Rays 57CR 18x9.5 +38 with Michelin Pilot Sport 4 245/35 Tyres - £1000 ONO
In white. I also have the red spoke stickers to be supplied with the wheels, I was going to fit these but decided against it with my purple callipers. Would suit the wheels perfectly as Rays have them fitted in their adverts. One wheel has curb marking about 5inches long unfortunately

Other parts that may be of interest to anybody:

Tuning Developments Resonated Catback -
Covered approx 7,500 miles. Would ideally like to swap with a standard catback and cash my way but can sell on it's own

Rocket Bunny V2 Diffuser - £500
Genuine GReddy X Rocket Bunny V2 Diffuser pruchased from Torqen. Installed with an FIA light (Tegiwa) wired in as the fog light. Would ideally like a standard 61k grey rear bumper to swap with and cash my way or will sell on it's own but would have to wait until I source a standard replacement

Interior Parts -
Also have all the black genuine Toyota interior parts to replace the shiny silver, including the black manual control buttons. As well as 'Lit' interior gear shift and handbrake gaitors in plain black. I also have a Raceseng Apex R gear knob in black (£50) but I believe this has fitting for an auto and the manual may be different, the adapter shouldn't be much though. If anybody is particularly interested in these, send me an offer

HKS Hypermax IV SP Coilovers - 
I also have a set of these coilovers that need a rebuild, so if anybody is after a cheap set of track coilovers let me know

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@James18

Hi James … I will be interested in the following (would you have any pictures?)

Seibon Carbon Boot CSL Style
Seibon Bonnet TS Style

Raceseng Apex R gear knob in black

Thanks

Mani

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, AJ124 said:

Assuming it's undamaged, I will take the TRD spoiler please. Please provide some pictures.

@AJ124 I’ll double check for you over the weekend when I take the standard boot off, no damage that I can remember

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, KAS said:

I’m keen on the TRD skirts. When will they be ready?

@KAS As far as I’m aware the body shop that installed should have just bolted them on with the pre-drilled holes. As long as this is the case then I can get them ready over the next couple of weeks. Will check for you asap

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sam said:

Hey @James18

Would be interested in the Tein Flex A Coilovers for sure! Would they come with all the kit to fit them?

Awesome, yes it will come as a complete set the same as if you were to buy off the shelf new. I still have the original packaging for them

if you’re planning on slamming it as low as they go you might want to consider running some adjustable drop links but for a “normal” ride height you shouldn’t need any unless yours are seized and need replacing, speaking from experience haha - Corsa C drop links are a life saver

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[mention=2922]KAS[/mention] As far as I’m aware the body shop that installed should have just bolted them on with the pre-drilled holes. As long as this is the case then I can get them ready over the next couple of weeks. Will check for you asap

Thanks James. If it’s the legit TRD kit they should’ve been installed with pop clips into pre-existing holes in the sills and screws/brackets in the arches the arches. So could you make sure they keep the fitting kit please?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi James, any chance I could get some pics of the RB diffuser?

Question about the fog light on it - I assume you've got no reverse light now, does that cause any problems when MOT'ing?

Edited by Quantum
I didn't read the description properly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/13/2022 at 9:21 PM, James18 said:

@AJ124 I’ll double check for you over the weekend when I take the standard boot off, no damage that I can remember

Did you get chance to check James?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jay Bamrah said:

Please can I have a photo of the black interior parts and the strut brace and the callipers 

Strut brace pics below, just taken it off the car for you. Have the original box and packaging for it still, in like new condition - looks awesome in the engine bay. Original Torqen advert here 

IMG_20190605_185650.jpg.4082932c3b3f899c3e5dc29de9a256e9.jpg

BB2CB3E0-A889-45B3-A73A-39F3D30AB2E9.thumb.jpeg.8a5fc022317ece2f3b947b6175154816.jpeg
44F469A7-6C56-4105-93D4-9B0FAD3E2DA8.thumb.jpeg.79c6588f103b3594d48fc6da97fa5d14.jpeg
Front and rear callipers are as below, ignore my dirty wheels 🤣 white are impossible to keep clean atm, not off the car yet as you can see but will be coming off with the wheels & suspension

12F79D2C-65E3-42BD-B28F-5D2518D93EAD.thumb.jpeg.b8dd0dc74b5ba70cb67fe352f431d621.jpeg
519D752B-CFEC-4930-A951-89308891BD46.thumb.jpeg.138ed09377e5740426f65cbc294c6329.jpeg

Unfortunately the black interior trim is currently pending sale, should that fall through I will let you know

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, James18 said:

Strut brace pics below, just taken it off the car for you. Have the original box and packaging for it still, in like new condition - looks awesome in the engine bay. Original Torqen advert here 

IMG_20190605_185650.jpg.4082932c3b3f899c3e5dc29de9a256e9.jpg

BB2CB3E0-A889-45B3-A73A-39F3D30AB2E9.thumb.jpeg.8a5fc022317ece2f3b947b6175154816.jpeg
44F469A7-6C56-4105-93D4-9B0FAD3E2DA8.thumb.jpeg.79c6588f103b3594d48fc6da97fa5d14.jpeg
Front and rear callipers are as below, ignore my dirty wheels 🤣 white are impossible to keep clean atm, not off the car yet as you can see but will be coming off with the wheels & suspension

12F79D2C-65E3-42BD-B28F-5D2518D93EAD.thumb.jpeg.b8dd0dc74b5ba70cb67fe352f431d621.jpeg
519D752B-CFEC-4930-A951-89308891BD46.thumb.jpeg.138ed09377e5740426f65cbc294c6329.jpeg

Unfortunately the black interior trim is currently pending sale, should that fall through I will let you know

The brakes seems like a steal considering just fronts for ap racing are £1700

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jay Bamrah said:

The brakes seems like a steal considering just fronts for ap racing are £1700

Grab yourself a steal ;)

Having checked eBay for the same callipers, I think I might have undervalued slightly haha, there’s quite a few on there ranging from £800 for fronts - £1500 depending on whether they include discs and full set of front and rear

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SUBARU-IMPREZA-NEWAGE-FRONT-REAR-4-2-POT-BREMBO-BRAKE-CALIPERS-WRX-STI-01-07-/303917097006?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l6249&mkrid=710-127635-2958-0

If it’s outright braking performance you’re after then the AP fronts will probably be a better bet, however I have found these to be ample and have never ran out of brakes like I found on standard callipers & upgraded pads

They also look great with the rears included, and most people just go for fronts if they get a kit from somewhere like Reyland

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, James18 said:

Grab yourself a steal ;)

Having checked eBay for the same callipers, I think I might have undervalued slightly haha, there’s quite a few on there ranging from £800 for fronts - £1500 depending on whether they include discs and full set of front and rear

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SUBARU-IMPREZA-NEWAGE-FRONT-REAR-4-2-POT-BREMBO-BRAKE-CALIPERS-WRX-STI-01-07-/303917097006?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l6249&mkrid=710-127635-2958-0

If it’s outright braking performance you’re after then the AP fronts will probably be a better bet, however I have found these to be ample and have never ran out of brakes like I found on standard callipers & upgraded pads

They also look great with the rears included, and most people just go for fronts if they get a kit from somewhere like Reyland

I bought the ap kit last week unfortunately 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×