Quball

Spotted!!

I don't even bother now, never really had a response nor have I had anyone post up that they've spotted me.....is there any point? Just my opinion, please don't let my moan stop you from implementing it though :32 (35):

As good as the idea is, i'd imagine the spotted threads will be few and far between currently. I suggest if anyone spots anyone to make a thread in the general gt86/brz chat and when there is a decent enough amount i can make a dedicated forum and move them there. Otherwise we will have a forum that is practically empty for a while.

I quite liked the look of the lady driver of a grey/black on the A414 (east from hemel) a couple of Fridays ago at 18.30ish.....MX63 *** I didn't get the whole plate but she looked hot through the window ;)

hahaha, maybe she hadn't worked out how the air con works ;)  I've seen a few lady drivers around Herts, but have never had a response when waved or flashed :unsure:

never had a response when waved or flashed :unsure:

I never get a response when I flash at them.....

On friday night I got caught having a jimmy riddle on the way home from the pub by a policewoman in a big police van! She bipped her horn at me and when i looked over my shoulder she told me to "Put it away, you're in a public place!" - I'm really not sure how she could see 'it' as I had my back to her....so i stuffed it away before it had finished doing its thing and then had a rather uncomfortable walk home.....

I've only ever seen 3 other GT86s on the road day to day. There is another ginger one in West Sussex I've seen in my local Tesco and parked next to once, he didn't seem to be a member of the group.

A blue one right before I brought mine exiting Jct1 M27

And a white TRD, which as it happens was not only the car I test drove, but now belongs to the husband of someone I work with, so I see that one rather alot.

Otherwise never seen another one along the South Coast. Certainly no BRZs, but that figues because the nearest Subaru dealer is over 100miles away.

I saw a GT86 in identical colour (exterior Gray, interior red/black half leather) to mine tonight, On the M40 NB just before the A40 slip. No flashes or waves there though...

Did I upset him cos mine is newer...? lol 

;)

hahaha, maybe she hadn't worked out how the air con works ;)  I've seen a few lady drivers around Herts, but have never had a response when waved or flashed :unsure:

Hi Faith, Well its not me cos I always flash and wave back!  

If anyone sees a dark gray 63plate on M25 - M40 it might be me and waves are welcome  :D

Guest zen

I have only spotted one other since getting my car... A red in Dundee. Not sure I am a waver. Been through this already in the MG and Land Rover... It seems wrong in a Toyota somehow.

I always headlight flash if I see one coming towards me.. usually get a waved response.. (I presume they're indicating  they've seen two..  ^_^ )

... quick hazard flash when I overtake another one on the road...

Spec K

I'll give a nod or a wave but I typically don't flash any more, if they're an enthusiast, then they typically spot your wave/nod but if they're not, they won't notice, but if you flash and they're not an enthusiast, then they tend to get the wrong idea.

I'll give a nod or a wave but I typically don't flash any more, if they're an enthusiast, then they typically spot your wave/nod but if they're not, they won't notice, but if you flash and they're not an enthusiast, then they tend to get the wrong idea.

Talking of getting the wrong idea, never ever flash anyone on a car park, I've seen some programmes on TV lately and you could end up in a sticky situation.