Varelco

Cosworth Supercharger Kit For Sale

A change in direction means my supercharger kit is up for sale. This is a rare opportunity to buy this amazing piece of kit. It was originally off a fellow enthusiasts car and has sat in my shed since March.

The kit is approximately 2 years old and has covered 12,000 miles. It contains all components of the Stage 2 kit. (you will require an ECUtek license and
Cosworth tune to complete)

I would like what I paid for it: £3575.
The price is fair therefore is non negotiable.
Collection preferred but delivery can be arranged for an additional cost.
Located in Sittingbourne Kent.

---More images to follow---

IMG-20210322-WA0001.jpg

3 hours ago, BRZ-123 said:

@Jay Bamrah

your chance to own this mega kit.

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

I would buy it but it’s too early I can’t afford it right now :(

On 6/3/2021 at 7:07 PM, Jay Bamrah said:

I would buy it but it’s too early I can’t afford it right now :(

I probably could but it would mean divorce as I've promised that mine stays stock until it's paid for!

In the very unlikely event that it's still available in a year, count me in.

40 minutes ago, Throbbe said:

I probably could but it would mean divorce as I've promised that mine stays stock until it's paid for!

In the very unlikely event that it's still available in a year, count me in.

It won’t be available in a year because if it’s available in 3-6 months i would probs get it😂

I may have a brand new boxed spare stage1&2 kit with programming kit if there are others that missed out on this…. But i’d want £6k to let it go as I believe its the last brand new one anywhere in existence lol

I may have a brand new boxed spare stage1&2 kit with programming kit if there are others that missed out on this…. But i’d want £6k to let it go as I believe its the last brand new one anywhere in existence lol
Wow! So you have one bolted onto your car and one boxed kit stored up. That's a very clever thing to do and should be worth your investment.
If the kit will fit the new 2.4L engine, then it's likely to be even more precious/ cover a wider audience

3 hours ago, BRZ-123 said:

If the kit will fit the new 2.4L engine

Yep, got it at a good price and kept it as a spare when I heard they weren’t making any more. But looks like i’ll never need it. If it fits the 2.4 then someone will be chew my arm off for it one day lol

Yep, got it at a good price and kept it as a spare when I heard they weren’t making any more. But looks like i’ll never need it. If it fits the 2.4 then someone will be chew my arm off for it one day lol
My paper analysis says that he 2.4 has same stroke , just more bore , so should be the same width and fit. Lets validate it after launch.