will300

Midlands Lunch Meet - 23rd September (Hickory's Smokehouse)

Hello,

I'm new to this game, so new in fact that I don't have one yet because I'm still shopping but it would be good to pop along for a chat if there are a few of you there!

Not sure I'll be eating, I'm meant to be on a diet. :lol:

9 minutes ago, Chappers said:

Hello,

I'm new to this game, so new in fact that I don't have one yet because I'm still shopping but it would be good to pop along for a chat if there are a few of you there!

Do it! 

23 minutes ago, Chappers said:

Hello,

I'm sure were all MEANT to be on diets haha. Come down for some grub as well as the meet xD

2 hours ago, Chappers said:

We'll just come for a look round the car park, we've been there plenty of times, cheers though!

Your more than welcome to come and have a chat. My only concern was letting them know in advance so they could confirm space was still available. Apparently it'll going to be a little tight with 19 people already. 

1 hour ago, will300 said:

Your more than welcome to come and have a chat. My only concern was letting them know in advance so they could confirm space was still available. Apparently it'll going to be a little tight with 19 people already. 

Yes it's not a huge place and they always reserve a few tables for walk ins, so struggle with larger groups. If you all get there at 11:30 though, the car park should be pretty empty.

Looking forward to this now, hopefully I'll have chance to wash the car in the morning. :lol:

Just a reminder to all those attending, please don't get there any earlier than 11:30 and there is a dress code which is smart casual, so no: sportswear, fancy dress, football shirts and gentlemen wearing vest tops.

If anyone else wants to come along, your more than welcome to turn up and have a chat. However I can't promise that there will be any space left to sit down and eat unfortunately.

My plans for today have been cancelled so I'll be popping along to say hi and have a chat. :)

I won't be having any food anyways as I'm going out for meal this evening and wouldn't be able to handle 2 big meals in one day :lol:

See you all later.

Sorry  I did not attend Will totally got my days muddled up as it was my wife's Uncles Funeral service and wake today and  I had in my head it was tomorrow.

hope food was nice and a good turn out.

My girlfriend and I did actually pop over while Costco were fitting some tyres, but had a load of stuff happening in the morning so didn't get there until about 1:30. We were in the black Z3. Sorry we didn't say hi, we had no idea where or who you were but did have a good look around the car park. Anna now likes both the Subaru blue and the black, so the options keep opening up!

I think I might have seen a load of you wander out... You all look quite young :unsure: (I'm only 31 and you made me feel old!) perhaps I should be Volvo shopping instead...

11 minutes ago, Chappers said:

My girlfriend and I did actually pop over while Costco were fitting some tyres, but had a load of stuff happening in the morning so didn't get there until about 1:30. We were in the black Z3. Sorry we didn't say hi, we had no idea where or who you were but did have a good look around the car park. Anna now likes both the Subaru blue and the black, so the options keep opening up!

I think I might have seen a load of you wander out... You all look quite young :unsure: (I'm only 31 and you made me feel old!) perhaps I should be Volvo shopping instead...

I saw you! Nearly ran me over haha.