Lauren

TSS Round 2 Croft Sunday 14th May

Round 2 and a great track, Croft. :) 

Premier Inn to book for Saturday 13th May is Darlington East (Moreton Park) Just booked at £42. I'd recommend brekkie at this one as the circuit food is shite, it's just a burger van.  

Just booked this, it's guna be a busy couple of weeks....8th May my company is hosting a release event for our software which means I have to do a presentation and stuff, quickly pop into work on the Tuesday for a quick meeting followed by a long drive up to Glasgow, deliver a training course for 3 days, drive down to Croft for the weekend, race Sunday, then drive back up to Glasgow for another 3 days training, then back home again......all in the Celica and not the 86 :wacko:

10 hours ago, Lauren said:

How come you're in the Pro class? 

Well, the main reason is that there's not going to be any competition in the street class AFAIK so I figured I may as well go in on my semi slicks and see how they do :) 

10 hours ago, Steeps said:

Because there might be another supercharged GT86 entering and Rob wants to win a class  ;)

We can't wait around for hopes and dreams of a bit of competition.

11 minutes ago, rob275 said:

Its not that obvious they are on the MSA list, I thought the list had been thrown out in the water somewhat hence why i wrote it. It was a joke :P  Kevin is correct.

The list hasn't been thrown out the water, it's what we are using as per the rules and regs to determine classes by tyres. Would have thought NS2R's would have been on the list in 1B though. I take it you couldn't get any decent semi-slicks then? :P