Lowe

Newbie in Staffordshire :)

Hi all :)

Just been guided over here by someone at Seat Cupra.net - selling my Ibiza and picking up my GT86 on Saturday. :) Looking forward to it, been a big fan of these cars since they were released and looking to learn all about RWD. Anyone live locally to me? Give me a flash and a thumbs up if you see me about! :)

15 hours ago, Lowe said:

Hi all :)

Just been guided over here by someone at Seat Cupra.net - selling my Ibiza and picking up my GT86 on Saturday. :) Looking forward to it, been a big fan of these cars since they were released and looking to learn all about RWD. Anyone live locally to me? Give me a flash and a thumbs up if you see me about! :)

Glad to see you made it over 👍

Cheers. Been giving the mod stuff some thought. Think I'd like to keep the wheels but perhaps change the colour. Not sure what goes well with the grey body, normally I have anthracite wheels on my cars, but doubling up might look a bit odd. Might need to get photo shop out and try matt black. 

Also considering a panel filter, heard good things about the Blitz one? 

I've been looking at spoilers too, would love a 'proper' ducktail (as in a 70's Porsche) but haven't seen one that actually sticks up, most seem to be flush fit with very little angle. Anyone know of something that's a bit more 'tail'? :)

3 minutes ago, Lowe said:

Cheers. Been giving the mod stuff some thought. Think I'd like to keep the wheels but perhaps change the colour. Not sure what goes well with the grey body, normally I have anthracite wheels on my cars, but doubling up might look a bit odd. Might need to get photo shop out and try matt black. 

Also considering a panel filter, heard good things about the Blitz one? 

I've been looking at spoilers too, would love a 'proper' ducktail (as in a 70's Porsche) but haven't seen one that actually sticks up, most seem to be flush fit with very little angle. Anyone know of something that's a bit more 'tail'? :)

All the panel filters are basically the same, the Blitz one of HKS one are both decent value. What about gold or bronze wheels on a grey car? Even white is an option.

There's a "spoilers and wings" list on the ft86 forum that has loads listed, should fine something you like on there. :)

1 hour ago, Lowe said:

I had the same sort of thought for a Porsche style one that stuck up more so I went with this which seems the closest I could find to what I imagined:-

IMG_20161027_123406_Hagrid_Film.jpg

Ah I can't like anyone else's post, done too many so have a virtual like haha!

Thanks for the info on spoiler, just saw the price of the fibreglass one and nearly fell over, blimey that's a pricey bit of plastic let alone carbon. 

Mark, that's very kind of you, may take you up on that 👍🏻