I think Rob's comment is a reference to Vanko being in Manchester on the the week beginning the14th, i.e., two weeks time, so the 19th. If so we could potentially do something. If Rob does mean that, then yes, he is welcome to stay at mine. We have a guest room etc. But, I need Rob to clarify! 

2 hours ago, Hoax said: Is this sunday a definite thing? I'm keen to come along of it is

Yes it's going ahead.  We will meet everyone in the bar.  

Lauren are you and indy still coming ?  

Mike can you make ?

STILL meeting at 1.30.

Hare & Hounds Inn

Werneth Low Road, Werneth Low, Hyde, Cheshire, SK14 3AA

I'll be there too :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A good meet today and a good turn out. Nice to meet new member, James and plenty of talk about mods ensued of course! It's a nice pub with a fabulous view over Manchester and the food was alright too. We should definitely do more of them. Huge thanks to Neal for organising it. :)

I'm going organise either another meet or another drive for early December.  

Do the members have any preference ? 

Either way I'll find a different pub or route to last time.

6 hours ago, don said:

Cat & Fiddle Pub? 

:D

Is it open? Not a good pub I think. It's not dog friendly either. 

In terms of preference, a good dog friendly pub with good food, but happy to anywhere. :)

3 hours ago, Lauren said:

Is it open? Not a good pub I think. It's not dog friendly either. 

In terms of preference, a good dog friendly pub with good food, but happy to anywhere. :)

Claire and I have taken roxy in the cat and fiddle before without issue.  roxy didnt really give them chance to say anything before she had made herself comfy . 

Hi all.  I think I've found us a location for the next meet.  How dose everyone feel about the horse shoe inn in high lane. 

There are a number of fun roads around the location so getting to and from the pub should be good.

Here is a link the their website.

http://www.horseshoehighlane.robinsonsbrewery.com/

It's located near to Lyme park so the two mascots indie and roxy can enjoy themselves.  Other mascots welcome.

As it's near to Christmas. I will happily book a table if a sit down meal is desired.

For those that would like a drive after this can also be arranged.

I will post a date once I have everyone's thoughts on the location.

Cheers

57 minutes ago, Neal said:

Hi all.  I think I've found us a location for the next meet.  How dose everyone feel about the horse shoe inn in high lane. 

There are a number of fun roads around the location so getting to and from the pub should be good.

Here is a link the their website.

http://www.horseshoehighlane.robinsonsbrewery.com/

It's located near to Lyme park so the two mascots indie and roxy can enjoy themselves.  Other mascots welcome.

As it's near to Christmas. I will happily book a table if a sit down meal is desired.

For those that would like a drive after this can also be arranged.

I will post a date once I have everyone's thoughts on the location.

Cheers

This sounds good to me, I'm the other side of the peak district so the drive over and back will definitely be worth while.

5 hours ago, Neal said:

Claire and I have taken roxy in the cat and fiddle before without issue.  roxy didnt really give them chance to say anything before she had made herself comfy . 

You can only go in one side of the pub though. You can't go in the restaurant side. 

The Horse Shoe looks a lot nicer than the Cat and Fiddle. :)

With regards to my comments earlier in this thread I can confirm nothing as i've no idea what I meant because I was intoxicated. I believe I also ended up purchasing two tickets to a rave that night which I never ended up going to. I think I had intentions of travelling the world in a rubber dinghy by the sounds of things.

Hi all.

Sorry I never got the Christmas meet fully organised.  Christmasy commitments kept getting in the way.

As such I think we need another meet and or drive soon.

How does the second sunday in March sound to everyone?

I currently like the idea of breakfast and a drive. Home by 1pm latest.

Hi all. Diaries at the ready.

The Victorian in Bramhall (dog friendly) located on ack lane, has agreed to host our breakfast meet on Sunday 12th March.

Meeting time will be 9.30 to 10am.

Regarding the drive route.  This will head from Bramhall to woodford through the Manchester airport tunnels  (if you have new exhaust systems get them fitted) out towards Jodrell bank and Knutsford those that want to disperse can or we can curve to macclesfield and back to the start.

The route is open to suggestions aiming to be finished by 1pm.