rob275

Looking for a dark coloured car that requires some TLC :)

I'm looking for a dark coloured car, doesn't necessarily need to be a GT86, but it needs to be worth detailing :P If interested let me know if you want to be a guinea pig for a ceramic coating on your car. I can't tell you what it is because it's top secret but it's something to rival Gtechniq. If you do i'll do the detail for cheap & the coating at cost price. In return i'd like to take photo's of before & after. I'd need the car for two days!

5 minutes ago, rob275 said:

I'm looking for a dark coloured car, doesn't necessarily need to be a GT86, but it needs to be worth detailing :P If interested let me know if you want to be a guinea pig for a ceramic coating on your car. I can't tell you what it is because it's top secret but it's something to rival Gtechniq. If you do i'll do the detail for cheap & the coating at cost price. In return i'd like to take photo's of before & after. I'd need the car for two days!

Does my Red count as dark? :D

It does have absolutely horrendous swirl Marks on it!

9 minutes ago, TTR said:

Does my Red count as dark? :D

It does have absolutely horrendous swirl Marks on it!

I'm after a grey/dark blue/black etc really. But as mentioned the other day i'd do you a little discount anyway :) 

If it's the stuff I think it is, then it's amazing. 

A friend of mine is already using a ceramic coating in his detailing business and it's very popular with outstanding results! 

9 minutes ago, STEVO9000 said:

If it's the stuff I think it is, then it's amazing. 

A friend of mine is already using a ceramic coating in his detailing business and it's very popular with outstanding results! 

Doubtful, this stuff is JDM as f*ck :lol:

1 minute ago, Minion said:

@rob275 Iv'e got a black TRD which I was thinking about getting something put on anyway. What sort of price would I be looking at??

Around £150 with the coating as a ballpark figure. Though I will add i'm a fair bit away from you!

@Steeps Provided I can use them for social media feeds & website potentially ;) 

Yeah I suppose didn't see the part about you needing the car for a few days! I'm still interested and if you can't get anyone else I will try and sort something! :D

30 minutes ago, Keethos said:

What about yellow with black bits :D  Whatever happened with you detailing my car anyways??? :( 

I said i'd do it, you never told me when you wanted it done though haha, I have ample supplies of everything now so all is groovy and I can actually do some cars this year, despite it nearly being over :lol: I've been too busy with life (lazy)

My grey one could do with a spruce up but I want to get the dents out first....the front arches are still dented and there's a dent on the nearside rear quarter too :(

Wasn't expecting so much interest :lol: I guess it'd be rude to only offer it to one person in this case . As mentioned earlier the cost will be approx £150. 

@Twigman If it's a PDR Job I can get it done for you at the same time unless you have a preferred place to get it done. 

@TTR Will do your reddie as well

3 hours ago, knightryder said:

Could you do it at mine Rob? I'll feed/water you and have a decent drive etc.

Potentially, depending on how well the pressure washer goes in to the car :lol:

2 hours ago, smudge said:

I'd offer mine but I'm sceptical that you might just key it instead...

Would I ever Key your car? :o besides, yours doesn't have many defects.

1 hour ago, Rich said:

What about gingers? Or are we banned? ;)

Given the state of some of the Gingers, I feel they do need some TLC and although I have my differences with them, i'm by no means a Trump supporter...

Rob

The rear quarter can probably be PDR'd

I don't know about the front arches - I did have an arrangement with Amber to swap my front wings before they fit their RB kit but they've postponed that indefinitely so perhaps I should get a PDR man to look at them.