S18 RSG

Ross' TD Turbo Daily

Thank you for the kind words Ross, the car drives great and sounds great too, I must admit I did enjoy the boxer rumble when driving it ^_^ Something a bit different. Whether it would make me stray from my EL setup i'm not sure yet :P

I'll be getting our steering wheel done very soon I think, really liked yours in the re-trimmed finish! :) 

Thanks

Mike

You had yours mapped by Abbey earlier in the year (think we were there on same day) - did you have any issues with the Ecutek license between tuners, or none whatsoever? I'm assuming that the license sits in the ecu, rather than anything else?

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

On 05/12/2016 at 5:25 PM, Paul said:

Need to hear Ross's in person, the UEL sounds nice on the video though!

Not sure how I missed this.

We need to get a social organised before Christmas. That'll be a good chance to hear it/come for a spin :)

1 minute ago, Igi said:

That turbo definitely puts a nice touch in the bay!

Ross, how about some amateur videography this weekend??

Let's do it mate, I'm free basically all weekend :)

2 minutes ago, will300 said:

The plan was to meet in Malvern as that's half way between us both on Saturday evening (6ish).

Yeah, I'm up for that. Seeing as there's a few of us, why not meet a little earlier so it's still light? We can get some pics/videos and maybe grab a bite to eat or whatever.

4 minutes ago, S18 RSG said:

Yeah, I'm up for that. Seeing as there's a few of us, why not meet a little earlier so it's still light? We can get some pics/videos and maybe grab a bite to eat or whatever.

I know @Jared was busy most of Saturday other than late afternoon/early evening. I'm happy either way.

We could always meet up before hand and jared join us later on, or there's always Sunday.

7 minutes ago, Igi said:

As long as you guys give me enough heads up I'll be there too 👍🏻

Gotta wash the car when I get home Friday, then I'm all set!

Don't you mean you gotta wash two cars on Saturday... :P

Yeah I'm free late Saturday afternoon I have an appointment at 11 that will take a few hours so I'm good after then or I'm free all Sunday! But yeah I'm well up for this as I was looking to do a buy from @will300 this weekend anyway! 

28 minutes ago, will300 said:

I know @Jared was busy most of Saturday other than late afternoon/early evening. I'm happy either way.

We could always meet up before hand and jared join us later on, or there's always Sunday.

I'm happy to meet up with Igor around midday or whatever (even earlier maybe) then catch up with you whenever you're free. Jared can come along whenever he's free.

Or if you all wanna meet up earlier on Sunday, maybe midday or whatever, and grab a lunch and do whatever else I'm good with that too.

I like lunch! Sunday sounds good! Or if I'm honest whatever you guys wanna do is cool I can always catch up Saturday when I'm done if you guys don't mind but I like the idea of Sunday too 

My only reservation about Sunday is Chelsea, us and Liverpool are playing on Super Sunday, so it would be a good day of football. But then again, I would rather be out in daylight and miss the football than out in the dark and watch it, so I'm easy.

Plus, if we can find a good pub at around 2:15 so I can watch United at least, I'll be fine :D