rob275

Bedford trackday 29th Feb

Ladies and Gentlebeans,

Go to this link http://www.javelintrackdays.co.uk/trackday/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.browse&category_id=1229itemid%3D11

Purchase a track slot for £99 see you there :)

Lets get a load of us there. So far Myself, Faith and Mike are booked in along with a load of the people from the Curborough sprint. 

For £99 you really can't go wrong and bedford has oodles of runoff so great for the noobs amongst us :)

Confirmed on track:

1. Spanytom
  2. Steeps
  3. Galaxian
  4. GT86-Ian
  5. Ade
  6. Faith
  7. Mike
  8. Furnate
  9. AJ124
  10. Steve_P
  11. Rob275
  12. K1a4
  13. 86alex
  14. Will300
  15. Keethos
  16. Steve Turtill
  17. DanJ
  18. popkid

Spectators:

1. Kesler
  2. Canary Wundaboy
  3. ztox

Tempting buts it's my birthday weekend it's following so will be even more hungover than I usually am... 

The Mrs will be here as well so see if she fancies a long weekend :D

anyone booking a hotel for the night before and if so which one?

I've driven the West Circuit for testing years ago. This is the layout EVO tend to use. That in itself is pretty short but the GT circuit is actually pretty long.

The GT circuit I've never driven. Obviously it is flat as an airfield. 

Blimey Ian, them photos are going back a few years :) My first ever track day that was. Invited along by the regional manager of Motorline Toyota as my car was arriving late (It came in time for the track day of course)

Not really needed tbh

I think someone from the Curborough lot has reserved a garage but seeing as the majority of the entry list know each other, it won't be difficult to ensure people have their stuff in a garage or somewhere to change wheels if needed etc