Mike@TD.co.uk

GT86 Turbo Kit & BRZ Turbo Kit from Tuning Developments

1 minute ago, Tareim said:

will you still have the uel on the open day? need to have another ride in the way it should've been in the first place :P

It's back to EL now. :P

Haven't been on here in a while but after asking you about the possibility of you offering this before I'm most pleased you've gone and done it! Not sure I want to ever lost the UEL now I have it and getting something custom sorted out would've been an absolute ball-ache. Although with that said, I wouldn't mind hearing both with a turbo on my system :P

Top stuff Mike! Gimme a year or so (fml) and I may be able to come and visit you :)

Personal preference  

We prefer equal length so have swapped our car back over to the equal length setup.

Cheers

Mike

From a purist perspective EL has got to be better... But then again it doesn't go wubwubwub.

24 minutes ago, CanaryWundaboy said:

I thought Rich had rolled back to EL, my heart was all a-flutter! :)

No, mine is still all about the wubwubwub. ;)

44 minutes ago, Nicebiscuit said:

From a purist perspective EL has got to be better... But then again it doesn't go wubwubwub. emoji41.png

A Subaru purist perspective (as it's a Subaru engine) it would have to be UEL, the EL is for those chasing peak power

Fair point. I was thinking engineering wise... Wasn't the Scooby set up UEL because that's what fitted?

But I do agree. That's why I'll go UEL for purely emotional reasons. It's a Subaru boxer and therefore there is a way it 'should' sound...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Paul - As of yet only EL for the turbo installs. We don't see any reason why at the low boost of 5psi the numbers wouldn't be very close to each other when comparing EL & UEL.

Turnaround is usually 3 - 4 days, most people tend to drop off one weekend and collect the following weekend, easier for travel arrangements and removes any unneeded pressure to get it finished :) 

Thanks

Mike