Rab

Amber Open Day, Exhaust Meet and Karting!

I've decided I've got to go and see my exhaust fabricators tomorrow. I just have to get this exhaust situation sorted as it's delaying the car being finished properly now

Depending on what time I finish in Ashford I may pop up to Amber, but timing and location isn't ideal as I'd need to get from Ashford in Kent to Dunstable without using the motorway...no easy task!

Will keep you updated tomorrow morning

If my car decides to have a reverse gear in the morning, I'll probably be there around 11, is there a need to be there for 9?

all the Bacon might be gone by 11

Blimey, think yourself lucky Jordan it's 163 miles each way for me and I've just got in after a 180 mile 5 hour drive home from Reading after a week at work! Lightweight! :P

I reckon I'll be there around midday. Balls to getting up at stupid o'clock. Been doing that all week. 

Edited by Lauren

Blimey, think yourself lucky Jordan it's 163 miles each way for me and I've just got in after a 180 mile 5 hour drive home from Reading after a week at work! Lightweight! :P

I reckon I'll be there around midday. Balls to getting up at stupid o'clock. Been doing that all week. 

I can't do 70mph through Central London....

Just wanted to say a massive thank you to Amber for the fantastic day! You were excellent hosts. The food and drink was greatly appreciated, as was the friendly atmosphere.

I have a feeling I'll be coming back once your ramps are installed so I can get my Milltek system fitted.

Thank you for the great price for my new tail lights, too!

I managed to haul my 86 the mile and a quarter to Amber - good to see you all again..long time no see...I should get out more.

Edited by Twigman