Sign in to follow this  
smudge

How many sets of wheels do you have?

I'm a bit of a self-confessed "wheel-whore" in that I can never really decide and settle on just 1 set of wheels

Unfortunately, Michelle is of the same mindset and our garage currently consists of:

5 x Audi A4 17" alloys

4 x JR11's in the wrong PCD (soon to be gone)

4 x 19" chrome Weds alloys (the gash ones that went on the 86 for a few days)

4 x 18" Rays (letting the paint settle and breathe before I seal them)

4 x XXR553's waiting to be painted for Michelle

4 x Hankook tyres (mine)

4 x Hankook tyres (Michelle's)

And then the cars have

4 x RS6 alloys on the Audi

4 x Rota's? (I think) on the 86 at the moment (soon to be gone)

4 x Enkei's on the RX7

And I'm waiting on another set of JR11's to replace the wrong PCD ones and I'm about to order some track wheels :huh: I think I have a problem

Anyone else on here a wheel-whore?

I only have the set on my car and my stock set, though I intend to get another set at the tail end of this year. Where i'm going to store them i've no idea. The garage is full of crap & a motorbike.

I only have the set on my car and my stock set, though I intend to get another set at the tail end of this year. Where i'm going to store them i've no idea. The garage is full of crap & a motorbike.

Welcome to store them in my garage. Can't guarantee they won't be used at some point though :lol:

I have a track set and winter set for the 86 and a winter set for my Yeti, these are in addition to the standard sets, so 5 sets in all.

The three sets not on the cars are stored in a bike store by the garage, which keeps them dry and safe.

I switch to winter tyres in November and back to summer tyres in March, the track tyres go on every time there is a trackday or TSS, so the storage gets a lot of use.

I have two sets of stock wheels, one with winter tyres on, three with no tyres on and one with a Primacy on as an emergency spare. 

Obviously I have the TE37's which are on the car. 

I had 4 sets of wheels and 2 sets of tyres built up at one point (not for a GT86) but they take up so much damn space I couldn't keep them all for long. None were particular cheap wheels either, Works VS-XX, 3 piece BBS RS', SSR Viennas, and R34 skyline wheels.