Nicebiscuit

Bob the budget GT86

Good to see you Joe. Unfortunately due to my time constraints I didn't have time for a wash and valet. Still I got to Birkenhead in an hour with only five minutes to spare! 

Brilliant! And presumably those new brakes meant you could stop when you got there... ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL, they did indeed. My exit speed from the M56 Airport slip road (it's a fantastic piece of road that would be the stuff of legend on any circuit!) ensured that I could do a big stop by the time I got to the lights! :P

LOL, they did indeed. My exit speed from the M56 Airport slip road (it's a fantastic piece of road that would be the stuff of legend on any circuit!) ensured that I could do a big stop by the time I got to the lights! 

Oh - I love that one too... :-D

18 hours ago, Lauren said:

Good to see you Joe. Unfortunately due to my time constraints I didn't have time for a wash and valet. Still I got to Birkenhead in an hour with only five minutes to spare! 

21 hours ago, Nicebiscuit said:

Haven't done much else to the car really. I've nearly got it how I want it - though some more black bits may feature in future and possibly a fruitier exhaust.

It got a well deserved service today at RRG. Nothing to report really - absolutely nothing has gone wrong/broken/fallen off so there was nothing for @riceburner et al to do besides the routine stuff.

Well actually it was utterly filthy but they appear to have fixed that under warranty ;-). Cheers guys...

Looks like I missed you both as I picked mine up yesterday lunchtime - Rich's team had it in from the day before for the service, recall and fitting some bits.

I now have 'pops' added to my nice exhaust tone. hur hur hur ;)

It's a wonder they have any time left to fix Yarises...

A happy Sunday afternoon spent buggering up some spare rear lights with paint and vinyl.

We'll see how they look on the car when it stops raining. So June then...

On 10/03/2017 at 8:36 PM, Lauren said:

LOL, they did indeed. My exit speed from the M56 Airport slip road (it's a fantastic piece of road that would be the stuff of legend on any circuit!) ensured that I could do a big stop by the time I got to the lights! :P

I always get stuck behind some muppet through there. :(