rob275

Rob's GT86BQ Surrey - Part 3

Keiths 86 is never done! Hes always adding to it lol. I'm hanging this morning, hopefully im in a more fruitful state later.

Note to self: never have a naga chilli curry. Hurts in the morning :D

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Rob am I allowed to gate crash this Party ?

Didn't have the time last year

Will bring some soft drink as be driving back home later !!

Sent from my Archos 53 Platinum using Tapatalk

Of course you can Nigel, I have enough food for 30+ :P No need to bring soft drinks, I have coke & lemonade to feed an army. Unless you want something else like fanta, then bring it :)

Such a shame Keith been wanting to see your 86 since its all been done

Yeah. It's spent more time at Fensport this year than on the road, I reckon.... nothing to do with Fensport/engine/body mods, it's the blurry autotrans... had a report back from Kris at SSP in the States this morning which I need to absorb. .

Your mainfold is on board . .

Spec K

As I sit on the same toilet that Mike passed out on to write this message it's a pleasure to report another awesome BBQ this year so a big thanks again to Rob and his family for having us around, supplying food and drink to us all and especially for letting me crash the night. Also a big thanks to those who turned up, it good to see you all again and it was good to meet a new member who's eagerly waiting to pick his up.

Rather embarrassed to say I completely forgot about this. I had planned to head over after the United game, but it finished, and I just sat in my house, bored, trying to think what it was I had planned for the day.

Seeing the thread pop up on the side of the forum just reminded me what it was.

For a 24 year old, I have a shocking memory.

I have a free house, no work and nothing planned for the next 2 weeks (after this one), maybe we could arrange something if anyone is up for it?