rob275

Rob's GT86BQ Surrey - Part 3

as it's getting closer to the date and I've not been to the previous 2 just a couple questions;

what time is it starting?

can I have your post code or at least the road name so I can go to that road and find the GT86/BRZs

and finally whose providing the food, is it the club or we all bringing a little something?

Hi Rob, if you've got room for a not yet gt86 owner I'm in. Could you pm me your address although it sounds like 20+ gt86 shouldn't be too hard to find :)

I've put the postcode in the first post now, you're more than welcome :)

as it's getting closer to the date and I've not been to the previous 2 just a couple questions;

what time is it starting?

can I have your post code or at least the road name so I can go to that road and find the GT86/BRZs

and finally whose providing the food, is it the club or we all bringing a little something?

I plan on hitting costco up so ultimately you won't need to bring food (unless I get silly numbers to the point I can't afford to feed you all :P, though bring your own drink!

Postcode is put in the first post and time wise it's not set yet but I imagine 3pm ish

If we need some stuff bringing food wise let me know working for a distributor has it's benefits

Potentially, but I do plan on getting food so you lot don't have to bother :)

I've put the postcode in the first post now, you're more than welcome :)

That's fine bud but just remember I can get it cheer than cosco can buy it in at!

I plan on hitting costco up so ultimately you won't need to bring food (unless I get silly numbers to the point I can't afford to feed you all :P, though bring your own drink!

Postcode is put in the first post and time wise it's not set yet but I imagine 3pm ish

Potentially, but I do plan on getting food so you lot don't have to bother :)

Dinky bump on this one in case there are any last minute people, need to work out what food to get :)

Chicken, can't beat a good breast... Or 2 :D