Riceburner

RRG Toyota Sprint Series

Hello All,

Just to confirm that the decision from our Directors was favourable and we will be the Principle Sponsors again for the 2015 season.

See you all next season,and lets see a few more GT86 entries this time :D  

Richard

Are you having some time out Rob?

Yes, I need to get my priorities straight. I've been digging in to my savings for too long and as some of you know, this years TSS drained me financially. So next year I intend to save as much as I can to put back in to my deposit fund.

Shame your not going to compete Rob, but sure we will see you at some rounds. I am going to do the lot in 2015 with a little more determination lol

I am a little gutted, but priorities :( I'm hoping the year after I should be in a better situation. I may be along to some of the close ones to say hi.

Great news, Rich... really pleased that you're coming along...

I am still awaiting the outcome of hospital tests before committing too much to next year... but I really would like to contest the TSS in 2015 with a few mods (to car and to driver, haha..)

Spec K

Great news, Rich... really pleased that you're coming along...

I am still awaiting the outcome of hospital tests before committing too much to next year... but I really would like to contest the TSS in 2015 with a few mods (to car and to driver, haha..)

Spec K

Bionic arms and legs puts you in to F1!

Great news Rich!  I really do hope I can at least attend one round next year but it all depends on my financial situation as I plan on getting my car sorted early next year but don't know what the financial damage might be :(

Any idea when dates/venues will be released for 2015.

Kevin, Adrian (Fensport) and Colin (Javelin) work out the dates and usually publish them before end of January.

First round is usually April - if you go onto the TSS Forum and look at the last couple of years you can get an idea of their preferences on dates/venues. Then, if you go onto the Javelin website and look at their diary you might be able to guestimate it..

One thing I can assure you... the first round will NOT be 17/18 March at Spa....

Spec K