Fensport

Fensport GT86R Dyno Result ...... 421bhp :)

We had a great day out at Ecutek today, thank you for fitting us in for a power run this afternoon :)

Well pleased with the result ..... 421bhp and 350ft/lb torque :)

You can see by the torque curve we are feeding the boost in progressively and running a maximum of 1 bar on the completely standard engine! 108 ron race fuel is used to prevent det. Using the Avo Billet Turbo kit and our own custom 3" Blitz exhaust along with Blitz panel filter in the standard airbox! and our fuel pump and 540cc injector upgrade :)

pictures are better than words .....

GT86R_421bhp_zps89b42fa0.jpg

DSC01760_zpsd95b8203.jpg

DSC01772_zpsede7ab00.jpg

DSC01763_zps43ae7bec.jpg

DSC01775_zpsf6923638.jpg

I think you'll agree a very nice result :)

And a big thank you to Avo, Ecutek and all our sponsors and supporters :)

Best Regards
Adrian

Wonder what a realistic road set up would be,given 97 ron fuel and std comp. Adrian they are flywheel figures what is the hub numbers. Good job as always, well done.

Wonder what a realistic road set up would be,given 97 ron fuel and std comp. Adrian they are flywheel figures what is the hub numbers. Good job as always, well done.

Circa 40bhp loss, maybe less on Adrians as he has some lighter drivetrain parts fitted.

As for lower octane, 10 RON lower would equate to quite a bit of timing advance coming out. For a road tune, best look at Pitman/SpecK as theirs are both fairly similar but in in road going guise. I reckon a full setup like that on 98/99 RON would be round about 350bhp (+/-15) at the fly.

Figures look about right, Steve.. Adrian is running at 1bar, I am running (road) 0.7bar with full boost (track) at 0.82bar, which is  deliberately set low to preserve engine integrity.

I also lose more due to the auto box.. and non-billet turbo... and standard injectors.. and... and...   <sob>

Spec K