keelerad

Happy 86 Day everybody !

hahaha, well I think there are plenty of my car already lol  I've put some more photos of our "86" day around the Evo Triangle on my facebook: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10152875256832646.1073741880.821767645&type=1&l=521e4d4cc8

Keith, I took my badge off to paint it black, but then realised the paint I received was dark blue, hence badge still off.  I placed it back on for the first lot of pics.

Just like to add, what an awesome drive that was.  Definitely need to do that again B)

It turned out to be a fab day out. The weather played ball and the roads were quiet for the most part. We did a couple of laps of the EVO Triangle. 

It was simply epic! Brilliant route. Thanks Martin. This time round we really had a good play and had lunch at Lake Brenig visitor centre which is not a bad place to stop. I got two clear runs at the 'triangle' and got the chance to push on a fair old bit on the second time round. The road is just mega, lots of crests, dips, a real challenge and some very, very fast corners. Wicked fun! :)

Is that how you / Alec managed to be behind me on the way home? Wondered how that happened...

Anyway, great day out and first time round the area for me so took things a bit slow yet I get to play the waiting game for a speeding ticket :(

Mine spent the day at YMS next to Toyokids (his had left by the time I took a photo) drawing a lot of attention :D

Did get a slap on the wrists at the end of the day though... a large field and the TC off was just too tempting :lol:

C24021EF-6355-47F5-9924-AB487B0BC4CE.jpg

Is that how you / Alec managed to be behind me on the way home? Wondered how that happened...

Anyway, great day out and first time round the area for me so took things a bit slow yet I get to play the waiting game for a speeding ticket :(

We stopped for fuel on the way, back Mike, that'll be why. 

Jamie, I still am awaiting a good pic so I can see what your wheels look like!

@Alec, you've got loads of near duplicate pics there. 

Yeah, wifes camera was on multishot and I uploaded the lot, now whittled down

I have put the videos on a playlist on the YouTube channel here

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLgrLzjG54SK-XRjfJdof295uJiGKbX5OH

The one from the GoKart track up to the lake is this one (YouTube will eventually turn it the right way up :lol: )

We stopped for fuel on the way, back Mike, that'll be why. 

Jamie, I still am awaiting a good pic so I can see what your wheels look like!

@Alec, you've got loads of near duplicate pics there. 

The wheels are so hard to get a good pic of... There were plenty of people there taking them so will hopefully find some on facebook

Sorry for the late response to this, not been on for a couple of days, happy 86 day peeps!  Glad you all had such a wonderful day out on the Evo triangle etc....wish I could have made it!