rob275

TSS Round 2 - 15th June 2014 - RAF Woodbridge

I'm booked in as well... dinner at 7.30pm?

Nick - The Tollbooth at Dedham used to be one of my favourite restaurants.... held my 21st birthday party there..

Spec K

was in Dedham a few weeks ago so nice

I'll be going along and supporting you guys but can't afford to enter this month. :( 

Just bought new wheels and tyres all round so feeling the pinch this month, and road Tax, and Insurance.. 

But will come up on the day as it's not too far away for me. 

I'll be there.

Probably on my own this time due to a double booking.

Will still be bone stock (though a remap looks ever more tempting) :)

Its those damn Fensport stickers (the small 'shopping list' ones), I really like the car with them on, and feel like a fraud leaving them on without actually having anything done... 

Well, it's very even. He has the advantage of a remap. I have the advantage of better suspension, though he's running Koni's and lowering springs. 

We are running the exact same tyres. 

All down to the driver, which is how I like it. :)

coming to watch what time does it all start

The actual timed runs probably won't start until about 10 am, depends if you want to attend the drivers briefing, see scrutineering etc in case you might want a go some time

Alec

ROUND 2..........................FIGHT!

It will be fun, me and Keith both had our CAT training today. Though I won the gymkhana in the Caterham at the end of the day whilst he done about 20 donuts in a row. Lets hope he doesn't do it at the sprint? ;)

It will be fun, me and Keith both had our CAT training today. Though I won the gymkhana in the Caterham at the end of the day whilst he done about 20 donuts in a row. Lets hope he doesn't do it at the sprint? ;)

Rob, I was merely burning off the tyremould release agent.... <cough>...

I'm giving this a bump, as I see from the entry list there is only one N1 'standard' GT86 entered (Paul).

C'mon you guys 'n gals... It's a perfect opportunity to grab some 'bragging rights'...

.... imagine turning up for work on Monday - "No I didn't mow the lawn/creosote the shed/neuter next door's cat, I raced in the Toyota Sprint Series.. (buffs fingernails on shirtfront..)"

Spec K

N1 is Pro Class Keith. 

There are a fair few of us in N2 and N3. 

It's the location that is a bit of a problem for some. It's a bloody long way from Manchester!

Yup bloody long way for me in North Wales, will hopefully make it down to Blyton though so that'll be another N2 (I think :wacko: )

The more the merrier, Jamie, if you're up for the challenge. :)

Yup bloody long way for me in North Wales, will hopefully make it down to Blyton though so that'll be another N2 (I think :wacko: )

That's that the hotel is for the night before, burger & a pint the night before! Blyton will be a good one with the toyota only trackday the day before

Unfortunately I wont be at this one as the mr2 isn't ready :-(

Decided not to do it in the GT86 as until i have settled the bill, I don't want to risk overspending.

Have fun all and see you at Blyton again!